JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone follow this guy on Youtube? If nothing else, there are some entertaining videos on dumb criminals, but I have learned a few things about self defense and some pretty good carry tips.

Yeah he's been around for a while. I like him when he's on topic. Sometimes he starts getting (literally) preachy and it gets annoying otherwise.

I just watch the action when I rarely watch, not sticking around for the "don't get shot, shoot the bad guy" part.
The main thing he's taught me is don't be fat and buy good razors.

Main thing I get from his channel is stay out of Brazil...

You guessed it....another one from Brazil.....

I watch it every time I land on Youtube. I like it because it is real footage taken from around the world and really offers a glimpse into the realities of gunfighting and self defense in general. The most gruesome award goes to the tough guy bakery owner posturing against a nut with a 12 gauge at spitting distance. They are fighting over a couple bucks IIRC. He ended up with a new hole :eek:

I actually really like Johns attitude, approach and humility 98% of the time. The other 2% isn't enough to make me unsubscribe. I recommend anyone who hasn't to check him out. Be prepared though as I have found myself binge watching it more than once ;)

Yep most of his stuff comes from other countries.
But it's basically a lesson in look around pay attention to your surroundings. Most of the time .
I subscribe to him and get a video every day.

Here is the church shooting you can see he is upset.
If you didn't know he was a pastor.
Had a church.https://youtu.be/s5NzuGSkL2E

Yea I watch those. The reason is u can see real life situations go down. U can see the body language of bad guys and behavior before they attack which is helpful.

I don't pay too much attention to what the guys says but watching each situation and thinking about how u would respond is really helpful imo.

I like the channel. The already stated reason that you can watch bad guy pre-attack indicators is one of the main ones. The commentary is good and at times thought provoking. I've learned from this channel and since they are all short and to the point usually watch a couple every time I wander out to YouTube.

Anyone follow this guy on Youtube? If nothing else, there are some entertaining videos on dumb criminals, but I have learned a few things about self defense and some pretty good carry tips.

What I learned is to stay out of the Dominican Republic and Brazil.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads