JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would be interesting to hear what her 'fiance' has to say about this (if it's ever revealed).

Heck maybe the 'biker' WAS her fiance'.
Geebus, if that was the case, I would think that would have been something important enough to include in the original reporting! :eek:

I would think that would have been something important enough to include in the original reporting! :eek:
Well, you would think this but look how much other information is kept out of the news with other things we might consider 'important' enough to include in a story.

Kind of like when Brian Laundrie was revealed to have committed suicide by a gunshot to the head - yet it was NEVER mentioned a gun was found at the scene.

Heck look at everything that was left out of the Rittenhouse case until the trial.

actually it was the police report that stated she hit him intentionally.

All Im saying is she isnt able to tell her side to the police.
Just like how skateboard boy won't be able to give his side of the story on why he was trying to kill Rittenhouse with his skateboard.
Pretty much the way those things work.

Just like how skateboard boy won't be able to give his side of the story on why he was trying to kill Rittenhouse with his skateboard.
Or if he was intending to 'kill' him at all (which I doubt he was) but we'll never know.

Heck I've beat on a couple people in my life (men) and didn't intend to kill them. (and been subsequently beaten as well)

Pretty much the way those things work.
Well thats true, except skateboard guy was put on film.
Your right though, we dont have other evidence so this was a pretty clean case of self defense based only on the evidence we have available.
Like regarding a lot of what the media posted about the Rittenhouse shooting, nothing wrong with questioning the narrative.

Or if he was intending to 'kill' him at all (which I doubt he was) but we'll never know.

Heck I've beat on a couple people in my life (men) and didn't intend to kill them. (and been subsequently beaten as well)
A reasonable person would deem he was trying to kill Rittenhouse.. indeed, 12 just did in a court of law.

A reasonable person would deem he was trying to kill Rittenhouse.. indeed, 12 just did in a court of law.
We will never know if Huber was actually trying to kill Rittenhouse, but we can all agree that Huber, using the edge of a skateboard swung vigorously at Kyle's unprotected head, was definitely trying to phuq Kyle up, i.e., grievous bodily injury. And that's all that's required to establish a legal defense of self-defense. Skateboard Boi clearly didn't think his actions all the way through...

We will never know if Huber was actually trying to kill Rittenhouse, but we can all agree that Huber, using the edge of a skateboard swung vigorously at Kyle's unprotected head, was definitely trying to phuq Kyle up, i.e., grievous bodily injury. And that's all that's required to establish a legal defense of self-defense. Skateboard Boi clearly didn't think his actions all the way through...
Yea, it's not Minority Report days yet so future/what if crimes are moot.

I remember this story. My take on it was they were both at fault. When she came out with a gun, I thought she felt threatened by the dude following her home. His decision to shoot rather than back off was poor imho. Why follow her home to the point she felt threatened?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top