JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmmm . . . Another of the emperor's sons!?!?!?
And he be such a good boy. He be only trying to get a little money because he needed bus fare to the YMCA where he be going to volunteer to help disadvantaged kids! Now he be dead all because the law allows a gun in someone's house.

Sheldon

Last Edited:
Online homeschooled and shy so he already has some kind of issues, small or large, so I can only sympathize with the young man and the added weight of killing someone.

Agree with the above, better some therapy bills then funeral costs for the boy.

One BIG question I have is, what kind and caliber of gun did the kid get ahold of - cuz for never having been trained, scared and out numbered he managed to shoot one guy 3 times dead as well as landing hits on the car as it drove away...

I need to get one of them for a CC if they shoot that well!!!

13 is a young age to become a Man. Hope he can salvage a little more of his childhood.

That's a terrible story with a good ending for the family. I feel bad for the kid, but dang, the presence of mind he had to fight off two attackers is amazing. Hopefully it serves as a reminder though that training kids on guns is an important thing to consider.

As for the two piles of excrement, I'm just sad that only one got capped. Looking at their records, I'm forced, once again, to ask this question: what the hell were they doing on the streets? What the hell is wrong with this country? How can anyone justify people like this being loose on the streets? The answer is that there is no justification.

I wonder how long it will be before bad boy's mama comes out with a lawsuit against the kid for forever melting her special snowflake.

Outstanding job kid! Sad that the poor guy had to kill, still, much better than the alternative!
No one wants to be in a situation like this, but better a grumpy, armed, semi-hostile old guy/gal than a child!;)

Great for the kid and I too am curious where he learned to shoot if he was never taught outside of TV/movies/games. I would not be surprised if there was some sort of civil suit against them by a scumbag, ambulance-chasing lawyer.
Hope he can turn it into a positive and he keeps shooting. Sounds like he is a natural.

In this and <broken link removed> on the website, he grabbed her Glock 17 which he had never been taught how to shoot. If true, a lack of training didn't stop him from defending his home. Props.

No attempted murder charge?

Why would there be?

An adult shooting at the car would be a different story probably, but a 13 year old kid alone at home and two robbers trying to break in; seems reasonable to me that he should keep shooting at them until they are gone or he is out of boolits, I am sure he was still afraid for his life and at 13 wouldn't know when the situation was over with.

That's just me though.

Why would there be?

An adult shooting at the car would be a different story probably, but a 13 year old kid alone at home and two robbers trying to break in; seems reasonable to me that he should keep shooting at them until they are gone or he is out of boolits, I am sure he was still afraid for his life and at 13 wouldn't know when the situation was over with.

That's just me though.
Lol, I didn't mean for the kid.

Kid scored a triple-tap...

Is it sad that a man lost his life to gun violence?....... Not a bit.

Is it sad a 13yr old has to deal with the emotional trauma of killing a man? Yes, but better that than possibly being tortured and murdered himself.

Still, there are those who will still blame the gun. :rolleyes:

Online homeschooled and shy so he already has some kind of issues, small or large, so I can only sympathize with the young man and the added weight of killing someone.

Agree with the above, better some therapy bills then funeral costs for the boy.

One BIG question I have is, what kind and caliber of gun did the kid get ahold of - cuz for never having been trained, scared and out numbered he managed to shoot one guy 3 times dead as well as landing hits on the car as it drove away...

I need to get one of them for a CC if they shoot that well!!!

13 is a young age to become a Man. Hope he can salvage a little more of his childhood.
Why does a shy homeschooler automatically have "issues"?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top