JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At 13 I had been shooting my .22 for at least 5-yrs and most if that was out and about in the woods on my own. Safety was taught first. When I think back, at 13 it would have been no problem.

kill or be killed.

poor kid. i feel really bad that he had to do that.

no sympathy for those scumbags who, for some reason got released from jail?? assalt with intent to kill? possession and manufacturing drugs??shouldnt that be a heavy sentance?

wishing public hangins still were a thing.

I'd say the young man has earned a reward....give him the Colt .45.

Obviously a tough experience but the kid handled it. I don't see where home schooling is such a bad idea with the bubblegum they teach in the modern classroom. I am sure he'll have to deal with a lot of BS in the aftermath, though. Good for the mom in being prepared.
Knowledge is power and firearm fam is even more power.
Brutus Out

I say the community should give him a MEDAL! It can be anonymous.

But thanks to that kid the community is burying one criminal. And the second is in prison with a longer list of crimes. Which should include murder charges for the loss of his buddies life in the commission of a violent crime.

When that kid gets to the ripe old age of 21.... I think he has earned a drink!

Cheers to an amazing act that most likely saved that child's life.

Good news finally!

Kid scored a triple-tap...

Is it sad that a man lost his life to gun violence?....... Not a bit.

Is it sad a 13yr old has to deal with the emotional trauma of killing a man? Yes, but better that than possibly being tortured and murdered himself.

Still, there are those who will still blame the gun. :rolleyes:

There is a strong case for exactly that! I blame the gun for saving the young mans life!

At 13 I had been shooting my .22 for at least 5-yrs and most if that was out and about in the woods on my own. Safety was taught first. When I think back, at 13 it would have been no problem.

Grandfather started me on pistols at 4 years old and a pump master BB rifle. I still have that Ruger mark 1 and s&w 39-2 9mm.

I was an incredible shot in my younger teens.

Can't see the targets as well now I guess hahaha.:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads