JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't get the deal with the dash cam. I thought those were supposed to be aimed in front of you to record what is happening on the road. Do some of them record both ways?

Best way to deal with road rage, when it first rears it's ugly head, do what you can to avoid it. Accepting the "challenge" is one way to get in trouble. What may ensue is completely unpredictable. No matter how righteous you think you are.

I don't get the deal with the dash cam. I thought those were supposed to be aimed in front of you to record what is happening on the road. Do some of them record both ways?

Best way to deal with road rage, when it first rears it's ugly head, do what you can to avoid it. Accepting the "challenge" is one way to get in trouble. What may ensue is completely unpredictable. No matter how righteous you think you are.
Maybe he was an urber driver or whatever?

1643517860695.png

Aloha, Mark

1643517913348.png

I was reminded of this the other week.

BUT......note that the LAW does NOT allow you to exceed the posted speed limit. Yeah.....figure that one out while driving in the passing/fast lane.

LOL.....it would be rare indeed.....if you ever were in this sort of traffic while in Hawaii.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Option 1:
What causes a person to just snap and flush their entire life down the toilet?

Option 2:
Or how has this dude made it this far in life and not done that before?

Option 3:
What exactly do they put in the water in Florida?

Option 1:
What causes a person to just snap and flush their entire life down the toilet?

Option 2:
Or how has this dude made it this far in life and not done that before?

Option 3:
What exactly do they put in the water in Florida?
Every time I see this kind of thing I figure that 99% of the time its someone who has LONG had "control issues" and just finally hits the big time because they kept getting away with it. VERY few are just normal everyday people who suddenly do something this colossally stupid. Stupidity should be painful but sadly its often not until its too late for them to learn.

Been there tried that, the problem with that argument is in order to present it you have to admit a disadvantage of your own position which is then exploited by the opposition to no end. The idea of some sort of acceptable level of negligence and deaths is not a good foundation to stand on and you will not win that particular debate.
Then just say, "those who are willing to give up their liberty for a little safety deserve (nor receive) either"…. and be done with it.

Every time I see this kind of thing I figure that 99% of the time its someone who has LONG had "control issues" and just finally hits the big time because they kept getting away with it. VERY few are just normal everyday people who suddenly do something this colossally stupid. Stupidity should be painful but sadly its often not until its too late for them to learn.
Just one more, formerly FREE, American, slipping a cog? Before rona these instances seemed much less. In the last two years they seem to be happening more and more. Or "The Media" is just reporting on them now?

Just one more, formerly FREE, American, slipping a cog? Before rona these instances seemed much less. In the last two years they seem to be happening more and more. Or "The Media" is just reporting on them now?
From the start, I said Americans have poor mental health. Now add in additional anxiety, job loss, inflation and isolation.

From the start, I said Americans have poor mental health. Now add in additional anxiety, job loss, inflation and isolation.
And don't forget to add in the belief (with many it seems) that guns are the answer to everything - and potential new owners with no experience or training and in this guys case - an obvious lack of respect for guns as well.

I was thinking mostly of the "regular" Highways. But......point taken. Some times and in some places...things are "better" with the traffic situation.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads