JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went and was offered a few Mosin Nagants. I didn't take them because they were sporterized. Heard some folks did leave with an M1 Garand, Thompson gun, SKS's, and saw somebody get a Mossy 590 for $130. I was interviewed by radio stations, websites, and Seattle Times/PI was photo happy with me. I'm starting to believe maybe they targeted me and my bud cause we were the only non-white guys with a sign looking to buy guns LOL!

734824_566997737821_1146287708_n.jpg

Big lines at gun buyback, which nets a missile launcher | Strange Bedfellows ? Politics News - seattlepi.com

734824_566997737821_1146287708_n.jpg

Channel 5 seem to give pretty good coverage. Didn't sound negative to me. Of course the were more focused on the guns turned in, but I guess that is to be expected from most media coverage. If they do it again, I think there will probably be a lot more people there with cash.

Well thank God they got this off the streets!

The buyback's biggest prize was a military surface-to-air missile launcher, a single use military device that had already been used, according to a Seattle Police Department bomb squad member.

Well thank God they got this off the streets!

The buyback’s biggest prize was a military surface-to-air missile launcher, a single use military device that had already been used, according to a Seattle Police Department bomb squad member.

But it scares people and was a military weapon. Who cares if a club is a more effective weapon than it?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top