JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the deal everyone,I'll take 1st watch,I'll be there from 0900 to 1300 and I'll buy everything that looks good. Who's taking 2nd watch :s0114:

I would think you might stick a pistol inside your belt and be fine since open carry is legal. You might have a problem on rifles if you don't bring a case or blanket to keep them covered. Didn't the people running this silly effort tell the fools going there to keep the guns in the trunk of their car. An officer would then come to them and check out the weapon. I would have to think not all the people showing up would have cased guns. Also it may be public land they're on, but I would wonder if it's open to competitive bidding so to speak. Now if you found someone walking that way with a firearm to turn it, you might find a good buy.

I would think you might stick a pistol inside your belt and be fine since open carry is legal. You might have a problem on rifles if you don't bring a case or blanket to keep them covered. Didn't the people running this silly effort tell the fools going there to keep the guns in the trunk of their car. An officer would then come to them and check out the weapon. I would have to think not all the people showing up would have cased guns. Also it may be public land they're on, but I would wonder if it's open to competitive bidding so to speak. Now if you found someone walking that way with a firearm to turn it, you might find a good buy.

Should put your handgun in a holster, accidental discharges when the gun is not properly holstered do happen, and they can be fatal, namely hitting a vital organ or that main artery in your leg.

This is gonna be awesome. A true free market. I will be two blocks in front of the first one of you I see. I am hiring a stripper. $75 and a lap dance for guns. $125 and a h.j. For AR/AKs.

Well as y'all know Thee Powers That Be,will not be happy with you so take some reading material for the officers that show that it is legal.
They don't know the laws and don't expect them to
And remember to be polite to them

Too bad there isn't a lawyer that would go down there.

The buyback will take place under Interstate 5 on 7th Avenue in downtown Seattle between James and Cherry.

Oh and remember to pack,as the locals will be watching you with all that cash.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top