JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went and was offered a few Mosin Nagants. I didn't take them because they were sporterized. Heard some folks did leave with an M1 Garand, Thompson gun, SKS's, and saw somebody get a Mossy 590 for $130. I was interviewed by radio stations, websites, and Seattle Times/PI was photo happy with me. I'm starting to believe maybe they targeted me and my bud cause we were the only non-white guys with a sign looking to buy guns LOL!

734824_566997737821_1146287708_n.jpg

Big lines at gun buyback, which nets a missile launcher | Strange Bedfellows ? Politics News - seattlepi.com

734824_566997737821_1146287708_n.jpg

Channel 5 seem to give pretty good coverage. Didn't sound negative to me. Of course the were more focused on the guns turned in, but I guess that is to be expected from most media coverage. If they do it again, I think there will probably be a lot more people there with cash.

Well thank God they got this off the streets!

The buyback's biggest prize was a military surface-to-air missile launcher, a single use military device that had already been used, according to a Seattle Police Department bomb squad member.

Well thank God they got this off the streets!

The buyback’s biggest prize was a military surface-to-air missile launcher, a single use military device that had already been used, according to a Seattle Police Department bomb squad member.

But it scares people and was a military weapon. Who cares if a club is a more effective weapon than it?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top