JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How many guns do you own?

• Total voters
Status
I was hovering around 15-20.. but when my dad died last year I got his collection too.. now Im hovering around 35-40.. everyweek is a new adventure and I will have to hold off till I can get another safe..Note though, a few are just rotted wood and rusty metal from the civil was era!! :D:D:D

Yea your survey is a bit skewed to the lower numbers. You should re-do your survey in incriments of 5 up to 20 and then in 10 from 20 to 100 and then 100+ for a more realistic answer. I know half a dozen guys with 30+ guns so maybe there are members in the same 'boat'.

Speaking of boats... wish I had one, but then it could sink with my guns on board and that would be sad. Since I couldn't prove my loss of firearms to my insurance company I would not submit a claim so therefore I would not commit a crime. I just report the loss to the authorities with all record of my ownership stopping on that date.

SF-

Ha ha. I just thought it would be interesting to know. My own collection is growing and I found it interesting to know just how many most people had. Its alot more than I had ever imagined. I should have made the poll larger

New poll has now been started with as many options as I could do yet still keep the categories close so that everyone would not end up in one option.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR