JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How many guns do you own?

• Total voters
Status
I was hovering around 15-20.. but when my dad died last year I got his collection too.. now Im hovering around 35-40.. everyweek is a new adventure and I will have to hold off till I can get another safe..Note though, a few are just rotted wood and rusty metal from the civil was era!! :D:D:D

Yea your survey is a bit skewed to the lower numbers. You should re-do your survey in incriments of 5 up to 20 and then in 10 from 20 to 100 and then 100+ for a more realistic answer. I know half a dozen guys with 30+ guns so maybe there are members in the same 'boat'.

Speaking of boats... wish I had one, but then it could sink with my guns on board and that would be sad. Since I couldn't prove my loss of firearms to my insurance company I would not submit a claim so therefore I would not commit a crime. I just report the loss to the authorities with all record of my ownership stopping on that date.

SF-

Ha ha. I just thought it would be interesting to know. My own collection is growing and I found it interesting to know just how many most people had. Its alot more than I had ever imagined. I should have made the poll larger

New poll has now been started with as many options as I could do yet still keep the categories close so that everyone would not end up in one option.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads