JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@jbett98 That really sucks. Unfortunately these are the times we live in as far as BGCs go. Wifey has gone through it twice.....five years apart. The state hasn't funded the OSP to take care of the massive rush of BGCs, AND, that little, insignificant indiscretion comes back about every five years.

@Ben41979 , good luck with your thing. Maybe, if your in a district with a sympathetic representative, you could contact them? Rotten deal no matter how you look at it!

If you are in the great state of Washington things have sadly changed for the worse for those that get delayed for the NCIS checks...... It is now TEN days, That is a FULL two WEEKS of waiting before they can give you the firearm. RCW 9.41.092: Licensed dealer deliveries—Background checks. Thanks to that dam Initiative Measure No. 594 that slipped in an EXTENDED wait time before they gun can be released pending a DELAY.

My wife went to buy HER first gun a Glock 43 the week before thanksgiving at Bi-mart and was denied with a hold til 1-3-17. Yesterday she call OSP and let a message. She was call today and told there there was a charge on her record from 9-87 in Marion county and needed it cleared up. She had nothing on her record from that time frame, my wife called Marion courts and confirmed there was nothing there. She called OSP and left a message that there was nothing and she would have the attorney contact them. The lady called my wife and let her know that everything was cleared up. My wife went to pick up her gun there was a guy there picking his gun up that had a 10 day hold put on a gun and when he called was told a very similar story with the same date 9-87.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top