JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I noted earlier in the thread, I've given up the more "full sized" arms for EDC in favor of the P365 and S&W 642. In the circles I run these days, not expecting there'll be any protracted gun battles. If I were to venture into higher risk areas, I would arm accordingly.

As I noted earlier in the thread, I've given up the more "full sized" arms for EDC in favor of the P365 and S&W 642. In the circles I run these days, not expecting there'll be any protracted gun battles. If I were to venture into higher risk areas, I would arm accordingly.
The P356X Macro was a game changer for me. I normally carry a Glock G45 or a Glock G17. But I'll give it to Sig. The Macro is along the lines of a subcompact-ish but with the 17+1 capacity and the fact it allows me to get a full purchase on the grip it is really nice to shoot and carry.

I don't like the other P365s. They are too small for my preference but I'm a huge fan of the Macro.

Personally I don't see the benefit of lcp max (10+1 .380) vs guns like p365 (10 or 12+1 9mm). Close to the same size except barrel/slide length, which to me is the least important dimension for concealed carry.

View attachment 1375750 View attachment 1375751 View attachment 1375752
With subcompact pistols I can get follow-up shots on target faster and more consistently with 380 than with 9mm. In compact and full-size guns I carry 9, but the subcompact form factor results in snappy recoil, and I'd rather have a slightly less powerful bullet that I can shoot well.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top