JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the mentality that nowhere is safe. Not in Oregon or any other state. Violence happens everywhere.

Complacency kills. Stay frosty friends. Carry a gun EVERYWHERE. Even a quick 10 min run to the store. No excuses.

Train like you fight.
Until the "drug zombies" started to be allowed to roam free I often used to feel fine with a .32 or .380 often. Now when that is all I have I do think about it the entire time I am out. Those things roam everywhere here day and night. Mostly they are just a sick sight of the times we live in when I run across one but, I know they can be dangerous. No getting away from it here anymore. :mad:

Until the "drug zombies" started to be allowed to roam free I often used to feel fine with a .32 or .380 often. Now when that is all I have I do think about it the entire time I am out. Those things roam everywhere here day and night. Mostly they are just a sick sight of the times we live in when I run across one but, I know they can be dangerous. No getting away from it here anymore. :mad:
I carry a 9mm. With 1-2 extra mags (52 rounds total). Fixed blade. Light. And TQ. All day. Including at work.

I personally feel best with a 12-15 round subcompact, and then a very large extended mag on the side, 21 rounds or more. Certain situations require smaller guns, but on the street that is my preference.

S&W 500
I will carry nothing less.

Firepower.
And people think an all steel 1911 is heavy!

I had a 500 with the 5" barrel. Crazy fun, but not a defense gun unless you're in BIG bear country.
FYI, a backup shot wasn't out of the question, unless you tried to shoot it one handed!

If what you do ..Gets you safely home...then that is "firepower" enough.
Andy.
This right here!
I normally EDC a 5 shot revolver. In a case where Gang members are shooting it out, I won't intervene. I will either be running like hell, hunkered behind cover, or driving away. Now if one tries to take my cover, or get in my car... That little revolver is the perfect size to defend the inside of my car or cover.
If you are going to carry a small gun you have to live the Snuby lifestyle! Its not a gun you run toward trouble with, Its what you use to get away from trouble! DR

Thank Sig for miniaturizing the 10+ round wonder 9mm pistol.

I picked up a Sig Sauer P365 XMACRO grip frame to use with my XL slide and 3.7" barrel.

With 17+1 rounds on board, it has replaced my full size "Big City" carry guns.

1674587445771.png

Thank Sig for miniaturizing the 10+ round wonder 9mm pistol.

I picked up a Sig Sauer P365 XMACRO grip frame to use with my XL slide and 3.7" barrel.

With 17+1 rounds on board, it has replaced my full size "Big City" carry guns.

View attachment 1351898
And the Macro doesn't feel like a sub compact. It handles and shoots like a full size gun. Huge fan of the XMacro and am currently carry it.

~100 rounds fired, no injuries. Now THAT's gangsta! :s0140:
Or Army Rangers vs. Crips.

Tacoma, WA, 1989: "For an estimated 10 to 30 minutes, the two groups exchanged intense fire in a "gun battle" on the streets of residential Tacoma. Witnesses said "hundreds of rounds from handguns, shotguns and semiautomatic weapons were fired." Somehow, no one was hurt." (military.com)

Tacoma, WA, 1989: "For an estimated 10 to 30 minutes, the two groups exchanged intense fire in a "gun battle" on the streets of residential Tacoma. Witnesses said "hundreds of rounds from handguns, shotguns and semiautomatic weapons were fired." Somehow, no one was hurt." (military.com)
Sounds like an episode of the "A-Team"!

I was watching a video about this a few days ago. :s0003:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads