JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_1349.JPG This is my well known 'shooting tackle box' - and has bailed many a shooter out with its various collection of supplies, tools, parts & junk! It's due for a good cleanout soon!

They're a little pricy compared to a little tool box from Home Depot, but I would buy another one if I had to do it all over again. It keeps everything I need nice, neat and organized, plus I love having the cleaning stand with bore rod holders. I use Tipton one-piece carbon fiber rods and that little holder is very handy.

They're a little pricy compared to a little tool box from Home Depot, but I would buy another one if I had to do it all over again. It keeps everything I need nice, neat and organized, plus I love having the cleaning stand with bore rod holders. I use Tipton one-piece carbon fiber rods and that little holder is very handy.

Plano has a cheaper case but the reviews consistently refer to it as flimsy.

All my cleaning supplies are in a cardboard box in a closet in the mud room of the house. Been that way for years.

Only cleaning supplies in my range bag is a gun cloth and bore snakes for the various calibers of my firearms. I don't clean my guns after every range session, just an exterior wipe and pull the bore snake through 2-3 times. Exception is my .22 which does get cleaned probably every other range session because the ammo is so dirty.

Unlike me, my brother has a lot of guns. He believes in cleaning. I told him that I wanted to get a gun that was low maintenance, like the Remington Versa Max. He's my youngest brother, but he advised getting in the habit of regularly cleaning your gun and it will treat you well. I hate cleaning, but my brother primed me to take the time to do it.I'm trying, brother!

Yep, store my gun cleaning gear in a plastic ammo can in addition to some left over 5 gallon dry laundry detergent buckets with lids, leftover from back when....in a spare closet as leaving this gear in the garage in the summer - not a good idea - way too hot.

I was given this small toolbox some 40+ years ago as a kid. And it ended up making a great box for all my gun related tools and cleaning supplies. But I keep all of my solvents and such in a .50 cal ammo can...

I also carry a very small assortment of things in my range bag...some hex keys, a small oiler, a cleaning rod in case I need to push out and obstruction, etc. But I try to keep the things I carry back and forth to the range as minimal as possible. There's already plenty of stuff to carry with ammo, guns, eyes, ears, holsters, mag pouches, etc.

u7aJlfU.jpg

yuvrHBv.jpg

YiMKplS.jpg

IcavfN6.jpg

Bga2VEt.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR