JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, the injury to these folks is partly their fault. There is enough in the news that folks should take proper precautions, learn to defend themselves, and not rely on the police. This situation could have been alot worse, so in that sense these folks were lucky. There was another home invasion in SE within the last three days, but the PR was that the public should not be alarmed. These folks were likely very liberal minded, failed to prepare, but now, maybe they have changed from blue to red.

Well, the injury to these folks is partly their fault. There is enough in the news that folks should take proper precautions, learn to defend themselves, and not rely on the police. This situation could have been alot worse, so in that sense these folks were lucky. There was another home invasion in SE within the last three days, but the PR was that the public should not be alarmed. These folks were likely very liberal minded, failed to prepare, but now, maybe they have changed from blue to red.

WOW, I feel sorry for you. You are one sick puppy, blaming the victims for the crime. Wait till it happens to you.

WOW, I feel sorry for you. You are one sick puppy, blaming the victims for the crime. Wait till it happens to you.

I agree with tkdguy.. liberals are the perfect victims and usually remain clueless even after being savaged or robbed. I have scant pity on tap for them

I NEVER answer the door until I determine from a 2nd floor window that it is a friendly.. even then I answer the door with a Blackhawk fanny pack and major caliber pistol and reloads

When I lived just off a rural highway and dealt with quite a few people who broke down at night, I'd answer the door with a shotgun in hand. Never had a problem and everyone was very polite.

tkdguy: "These folks were likely very liberal minded, failed to prepare, but now, maybe they have changed from blue to red."

If we had a casual conversation on political views, I'm certain you would label me a "Liberal". However, your assertion and assumption that "Liberal minded" people are all anti-gun is well out of the realm of reality.

I've quite possibly owned more guns than most of you have, in the last 50 years. I am a gunsmith and custom rifle stock builder. I owned my first handgun at the age of 10. A new Ruger Bear Cat. I made my first gun trade at the age of 11. I've worked in 5 gunshops part-time over the years. I've had a concealed carry permit since before Oregon passed "shall issue" , when you had to show cause to have one.

Please do not assume that simply because someone is "Liberal minded", that they are an easy target, or that they are anti-gun. I can tell for a fact from being involved in the firearms trade, and especially due to the current political atmosphere , more and more "Liberal minded" people are purchasing firearms, and learning how to use them.

I am still "Blue" and will remain so...Thanks!

Something bad happened to someone? Oh, they were probably a liberal.

You're in a bad situation if people appearing to be police officers knock on your door. Are you going to answer the door with a loaded shotgun and risk getting into a confrontation with the police and or getting shot by the police and or getting sent to prison for a very long time? Open the door unarmed and risk the chance that they're impostors and criminals? It's a tough decision to make on the spur of the moment.

Most households, conservative and liberal, could have been in the exact same situation and had the exact same outcome.

I also will disagree with you on this. Yes, i feel people should be able to protect their family and home, but that is also the reason we pay taxes, the police are suppose to proved a blanket of safety for everybody. No, the libreals have taken that away from the police to do, they have cut the police forces and budgets and gave them to libreal art programs, or social bull crap. They have also found away to make the police scared to do their jobs. Any action the Police take is considered unjustified and racial. I actually know someone that knows these people, up until last week due to moving. They were not libreal, they actually was a biggg contributor to Dudley's campaign, so watch who you call libreal, just because they are not like us and walk softly and carry an armoured tank division does not mean they are lefty's.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top