JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I NEVER answer the door until I determine from a 2nd floor window that it is a friendly.. even then I answer the door with a Blackhawk fanny pack and major caliber pistol and reloads
Geez, I never even thought of that. I usually answer the door in my leopard print banana hammock and nipple clamps, scares em away every time! Probably wouldnt work in SanFran though!:p

At least part of the problem was that the victim bragged about all the nice things he had. Better to keep quiet if you have anything -- it will reduce the risk of someone wanting to take your art or jewelery for themselves.

The guy was a foreigner - Hungarian, apparently - and the neighbors said he always talked about all the valuables and antiques he had in his house. What a dumba$$!

Got to see this tool on TV tonight, Royalty no less, Ditto on the Dumbass

Not a foreigner, and hardly "royalty", except for maybe in a technical sense. He was born in California. His aunt married a German baron, inherited the title, adopted him, and he changed his name. Not sure where you got the "Hungarian" info. But yeah, he's a dumbass and invited the robbery by bragging about all his stuff.

http://www.oregonlive.com/lake-oswego/index.ssf/2012/04/lake_oswego_man_injured_in_hom.html

I agree with tkdguy.. liberals are the perfect victims and usually remain clueless even after being savaged or robbed.
While I somewhat agree with this the reality is the greater percentage of liberals do not and will not ever consider the concept of self protection they way most of us do. Most liberals are so far removed from the 'Personal Responsibility' aspect of life they would probably not even blame their attackers and would look for other reasons for their criminal actions. We believe the way we do and have prepared ourselves. They never will. Such is life.

Not a foreigner, and hardly "royalty", except for maybe in a technical sense. He was born in California. His aunt married a German baron, inherited the title, adopted him, and he changed his name. Not sure where you got the "Hungarian" info. But yeah, he's a dumbass and invited the robbery by bragging about all his stuff.

Lake Oswego man injured in home invasion reportedly inherited vast royal collection | OregonLive.com

Interesting - thanks for the correction. So there is no obvious reason that he couldn't have been armed to defend himself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top