JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found an old baseball bat at a rental property that was made long long ago. Thing is the most heavy and well balanced bat I have seen. It is the "non lethal" method I have at the moment. It was like they made them to crack bad guys heads back then. Reggie Jackson series slugger. I tell my wife I am going to go get Reggie when my father in law annoys me.
Least she laughs.

Just watched "Suicide Kings" and Dennis Leary is the Body guard/ head basher. Uses a carbon fiber driver to beat a guy.Comes up with a bent shaft and says he's going back to irons

That one clip made me think this whole thing was set up to do a u-tube thing. Either that or they live in one damned bad place.
He was sleeping with that in his hand instead of his girlfriend in his hand LOL.

Or he is one uncaring SOB and sent his girlfriend out while he used the snooze button.(her trigger finger)

Taku, my Brother, you will grin on this: I know a VietVet Marine Gunny, your era... Who has no GF/wife, etc... And sleeps with a Benelli Auto, set up with military extended tube, ghost rings, etc. I have seen a photo of him dump six rounds, with Five empty cases in the air, as the Sixth ~Is Just~ clearing the Chamber.

He was Living in "the village to train the ARVN" circa 1964.... And his weapon of choice has always been a Shot Gun.... Take that in a Quigley Down Under manner, he has 2 1911's close by, but they are spares, or backups!!!! :s0038:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top