JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
it appears, the elderly homeowner pointed the gun at the intruder, but did not shoot
the intruder then stole the handgun and stabbed the mans son before fleeing
the family is lucky they were not shot with their own gun
if one owns a weapon, they better be willing to use it

And thanks to SB554 that victim has to report the firearm stolen or he faces a fine/penalty.

I was reading the flash alert of this the other day. What a shame.

And thanks to SB554 that victim has to report the firearm stolen or he faces a fine/penalty.

I was reading the flash alert of this the other day. What a shame.
that brings up a point - it could be the family is saying the handgun was taken from the elderly home owner because it was unsecured by the door and the intruder just grabbed it
the firearm was then used in a crime at a different location and in a shootout with Police

I admit I have unsecured, loaded 10/22 by each door
but our biggest threat out here are rogue raccoons, not felons from Klamath Falls kicking in doors in Hillsboro late in the evening attacking homeowners

Should be before any more gun laws are enacted that the criminal justice system be held liable for released known felons, any crimes they commit are instantly applied to whichever judge or DA released them on a deal.

Or they can prove they can contain crime and criminals safely after a 10 year program that reduces if not completely eliminates all crime, ALL, major and minor.

Should be before any more gun laws are enacted that the criminal justice system be held liable for released known felons, any crimes they commit are instantly applied to whichever judge or DA released them on a deal.

Or they can prove they can contain crime and criminals safely after a 10 year program that reduces if not completely eliminates all crime, ALL, major and minor.
:s0101:

Seems to me securing violent felons should be a much higher priority than securing a firearm that's already inside a locked house.

Never tell someone you will shoot them. :s0123:

If you or any of yours is under threat by an individual, shoot them. :)

I've told my wife to keep pulling the trigger until it goes CLICK ! and let the
insurance co. worry about the rug.:s0093:

If we have to be held liable and responsible for every bullet why does the state not get the same in terms of criminals cut loose?

We've all heard the saying the pen is mightier than the sword.

that brings up a point - it could be the family is saying the handgun was taken from the elderly home owner because it was unsecured by the door and the intruder just grabbed it
the firearm was then used in a crime at a different location and in a shootout with Police
It could be anything anyone wishes to make up and post.

What matters is what occurred.

It could be anything anyone wishes to make up and post.

What matters is what occurred.
the convicted felon from Kalama Falls was in Hillsboro
he stole a gun from one residence and stabbed a member of the household
he used that gun to steal a car from another resident
he pointed that gun at police and was shot
that's what occurred, according to the police report

the convicted felon from Kalama Falls was in Hillsboro
he stole a gun from one residence and stabbed a member of the household
he used that gun to steal a car from another resident
he pointed that gun at police and was shot
that's what occurred, according to the police report
Gonna be hard to make a mini-series based on that...

So what was the damn point in owning the gun, then? To feel warm and fuzzy? Because now you feel embarrassed and emasculated

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top