JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry. Hogg was there. Parroting foil hat memes doesn't help your case.

I got called out on that one a while back as well. Did my own research and he was there (corroborated by others who were there). This Hogg joker is bad enough without the fiction.

We lose 11 teens each day behind the wheel
Why aren't they advocating for raising the driving age to 21 or a nationwide 35MPH speed limit for "teen drivers" - both measures would save far more lives than restriction of gun rights

These stupid idiots have crap for brains

I was just talking about this with my dad. Texting while driving kills more teens by a long shot than guns. So why not regulate cell phones?

It's pure stupidity. Plain and simple.

Pretty sure I've seen video of him saying he jumped on his bike and rode back to school as fast as he could...from his own lips.

Hogg was hiding in a closet along with other students during the shooting. He later went home to get some video equipment so he tape student interviews. IMO the story he wasn't there was manufactured to make pro 2A people look like uninformed idiots attacking a child (sniff, sniff, sob)

Hogg was hiding in a closet along with other students during the shooting. He later went home to get some video equipment so he tape student interviews. IMO the story he wasn't there was manufactured to make pro 2A people look like uninformed idiots attacking a child (sniff, sniff, sob)

Ah, I don't think he was even there. I think he's a muppet being controlled by the anti's.

I'm not an uninformed idiot...that kids a jerk :mad::oops:;):D

I'd say likely a Bloombot. If there wasn't serious money behind this useful idiot you would never hear his name again.

Yeah, his whole rap stinks of Bloomtwit money. A walking pipe cleaner with a foul mouth and delusions of grandeur.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews