JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well bubblegum! No wonder it took me by surprise. I hate recommended stories!
Well that's okay. I guess we can just keep getting CHL's from other states. Kind of like having a collection of name tags and hairnets from all the fast food joints we worked at as teenagers (Wayne's World reference there....).

Well that's okay. I guess we can just keep getting CHL's from other states. Kind of like having a collection of name tags and hairnets from all the fast food joints we worked at as teenagers (Wayne's World reference there....).

collect them all you can afford, to drive up the national stats :D and admire them like boy scout merit badges and ignore the anti's

Sadly, the only form of interstate reciprocity we'll ever experience is the relentless metastasis of California-esque restrictions across the post-American landscape. 2A is critically wounded and getting weaker by the moment.

We need a Second Amendment Party. or a Bill or Rights party. or a true constitution party. what ever you want to call it.

at least there is a ton of non-compliance going on for mag turn ins and registration attempts.

The only good thing about the Senate is filling all those vacant seats on the bench... though even that's a hollow victory if they turn out to be Robertses or Kavanaughs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top