JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You gotta to have "character" to assassinate in the first place...
Hogg ain't noting by a lying , whining , grandstanding , waste of male reproductive juice...

I ain't sayin' that he is worthless...but there is more use in a dried buffler turd , than what this boy spews from his mouth...
Andy

I can name a handful of things a feller could use a buffler turd for, meanwhile, no use for a Hogg!
With a buffler turd, I can start a fire, make shootin wads for smoothbores, tan a hide, make glue, make a mold, and use to save live bait for fishin!
For a Hogg, not even good mulch, or critter feed, or even back fill!
I 'Spose a hogg could feed the sturgon, but that little feller ain't much more then a bite or too, and awful greasy!

You gotta to have "character" to assassinate in the first place...
Hogg ain't noting by a lying , whining , grandstanding , waste of male reproductive juice...

I ain't sayin' that he is worthless...but there is more use in a dried buffler turd , than what this boy spews from his mouth...
Andy
What did Gunny Hartmann say, something about "when he was born the best part of him ran down the crack of his momma's *cough*"?

Personally, the thing that bothers me most about this useless mattress stain is that he and the media continue to refer to him as a "survivor".

I read that hogwash earlier (pun intended)

Little known fact, back in the day (it was a Tuesday) when that phrase was coined, it was because a man of great insight and wisdom had a prophetic vision, that one day, a man boy named Hogg would be born, so full of bubblegum, that from then on, his name would be synonymous with nonsense.

Worssen hoggwash, this is pure unadulterated hogg squeeze, smells worse than Boardman during the slaughter. I wonder if any of these seven assassination attempts have been reported and if not maybe the appropriate authorities should be made aware. "David, you got some splainin to do!"

Hey! lookitme! Look! Look! Lookatmeeeeeeeee!

Last Edited:
It speakings volumes about our society that such a thoroughly worthless pissant has a platform.

It does indeed , because it means that the 1st Amendment works as it was intended to ...
Not that I agree with young master Hogg...but he does have a right to spew forth his notions...
However much it makes me feel like upchucking...:eek::D
Andy

It does indeed , because it means that the 1st Amendment works as it was intended to ...
Not that I agree with young master Hogg...but he does have a right to spew forth his notions...
However much it makes me feel like upchucking...:eek::D
Andy

True enough on the 1A. I was more meaning the fact our idiot media lavishes coverage on such a pustule.

I hearby declare that Hogg shall henceforth be referred to as

Piglet.
Give the Piglet the respect he deserves, folks.

True enough on the 1A. I was more meaning the fact our idiot media lavishes coverage on such a pustule.

Oh yeah ...I get that as well...
I wonder if the 2nd Amendment had a young trendy speaker on its behalf , if the media would give them the same amount of coverage...
To steal a line from our esteemed member Certaindeaf...
LOL...Not really....:D
Andy

Aww... Don't do that to Piglet, he's just a timid little pig that stutters... Hogg is more like a plain ole boar...

Naah...

I felt grave concern at a boar charging at me. If piglet charged at me, I would feel great mirth.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top