JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
David Hogg Demands $5 million from Smith & Wesson for 'gun violence research'
By Rick Moran
David Hogg's gun control children's crusade reached Massachusetts yesterday and ended up demonstrating in front of the headquarters building of Smith & Wesson.

Hogg is demanding $5 million from the gun manufacturer for "gun violence research."

Washington Times:

The marchers have condemned Smith & Wesson for making the rifle used in the February mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland. The group wants the company to donate $5 million to gun violence research.

The Boston Globe reported David Hogg, a Parkland shooting survivor, called the march empowering and said Massachusetts shows how commonsense gun laws work.

Another group held signs across the street from Smith & Wesson supporting the gun-maker and the Second Amendment.

Smith & Wesson hasn't responded to requests for comment.

Not exactly a ransom demand, but even as a PR stunt, it's stupid. Is there a "gun violence research" outfit that isn't going to skew its findings to call for more gun control? Not likely.

Smith & Wesson is right to ignore the group. Blaming Smith & Wesson for the deaths at Parkland is like blaming Ford Motor Co. for a terrorist car bomb. It just doesn't compute.

Not surprisingly, Hogg went after the NRA following the shooting in Jacksonville yesterday.

As Breitbart points out, none of the recent "reforms" enacted since the Parkland shooting would have prevented what happened in Florida.

Following the February 14 Parkland high school attack, and at gun controllers' behest, Florida politicians put waiting periods in place for long gun purchases, raised the minimum rifle purchase age to 21, and adopted gun confiscation orders that empower police officers to take away firearms from those deemed to be a threat. None of these laws prevented Sunday's shooting.

In Maryland, the home state of the shooting suspect, "assault weapons" are banned, "high-capacity" magazines are banned, handgun purchasers have to submit fingerprints to state police. Moreover, would-be handgun buyers have to acquire a "Handgun Qualification License" before the purchase can be finalized.

None of these laws prevented Sunday's shooting either, so Hogg and his fellow gun controllers are pointing fingers at the NRA.
There's no logic or reason in the argument used Hogg and his gun grabbers. There will never be enough laws on the books to prevent violence. The question, then, is why punish law abiding citizens with restrictions that don't stop shootings anyway?

The Boston Globe reported David Hogg, a Parkland shooting survivor, called the march empowering and said Massachusetts shows how commonsense gun laws work.
OH PLEASE.....ask the genius Hogg how's that working out in Chiraq, its real easy to pick a quiet area and say see it works!

Not surprisingly, Hogg went after the NRA following the shooting in Jacksonville yesterday.
Yet another shinning example of the failed ideology of participation trophy's for everyone! the mentally disturbed whiner yesterday lost out and went off

corrupt/ill informed come in every age.....vote the fools out of politics

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe we're still talking about this little prick. His 5 minutes are over. He's just trying to desperately find a way to squeeze a few more minutes of semi-relevance into his pathetic life.

I don't see the point of the "march"...nor the demand for 5 million...

If these students and folks wanted to make a point then how 'bout a march for :
More school counselors...
More and better practical methods of keeping our schools safer...
A non political firearm's course in schools...teaching safety , firearms ID , basic ballistics ...
A education system that works to teach and the give the students what they actually need and not what a set of Federal or State standards says they need...
Enforcing the laws already on the books and re-vamping of the systems and safeguards already in place...
Andy

Some people just feel the need to be in the spot light no matter the cost! If the mindless memes that follow this crap would educate themselves none of this would be a problem.

I demand the school district that taught this wacko, refund the tax payers. Obviously he has the education of a 5 year old.

In other news I am Demanding 10.5 million dollars from Ford and GMC to study DUI deaths and causes.o_O

Last Edited:
This is nothing but attention-whore Camera Hogg trying to stay visible. I still can't shake the gut feeling that he's being set up for a False Flag to be the Grabbers' own little Horst Wessel...

We don't need research on gun violence. We understand it pretty well. If you want to reduce it just don't let felons out. They commit most violent crime. Warehouse them till they die.

I demand the school district that taught this wacko, refund the tax payers. Obviously he has teh education of a 5 year old.

In other news I am Demanding 10.5 million dollars from Ford and GMC to study DUI deaths and causes.o_O
Piker. I demand 20mil from the anti's to study political malfeasance and wrongful deaths attributable thereto. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to get Hogg and his minions to do a night-time candlelight vigil for the victims of
gun violence. 'For the children and all----

Do it in South Chicago on a Saturday night.

Maybe we can get Black Lives Matter and the Everytown bunch to join in,
make it a truly memorable event.

I get that ....regardless I will always make it political when it comes to gun control or confiscation..... the ultimate goal
there is only one political party that CONTINUOUSLY is pushing to take our guns and I will never miss a chance to point that out:D

That may be but...
Using my post , which was not political ....to make a political comment which I may or may not agree with , is not something that I like to see done.
Andy

At some point the adults in this society, what few of us are left, are going to have to become very vocal and tell these immature whiners to sit down, shut up and go get your own life in at very least functional order before attempting to criticize the rest of the world and those of us who actually do the hard work.

The point is Hogg is irrelevant.

FACT:
Discussing this topic at all, raises his analytics over the entire internet, FB, NWFA, etc any one who creates a topic on him and discusses him, drives his numbers of popularity, of which no one has control of here. This is a open forum, every thing we discuss effects the popularity of topics far removed elsewhere. In fact if its discussed enough, it will show up as a hot topic all over the USA, simply all by talking about the irrelevanceo_O:rolleyes::confused: of him.

You want him to die off in popularity stop discussing him !

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews