JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw him on the most recent "Sunday Morning" tv show.

He was pompously surprised and aggrieved by the anger expressed by the pro-gun folk with his anti-AR15 destruction.

He said he is pro-2A, ah, as long as he decides what firearm you can own....

I completely stopped shopping at Dicks long ago.. I sometimes go in there and try-on tennis shoes to ensure a right fit, but will order the shoes online cheaper from somewhere else. I won't yell and scream at them, I'll just take my dollars somewhere else..

....as if destroying inanimate objects will magically put thousands of dollars in the general public's pockets so they can go into Dicks and spend it on overpriced sweatshop made clothing and sports supplies and Dick's will once again become a viable company.

Whatever

Edit: I guess I should have looked...Dick's games don't seem to be hurting them much, if at all.

Last Edited:
Dick's is dead to me... Really too bad because they were close to me, had a good selection of shooting supplies and a reasonable selection of rifles and shotguns. But it's good for Sportsman's Warehouse, cause now they get my monies that Dicks used to get. Powder and primers still come from Bi-Mart, can't beat their prices with a stick.

That's a nice $5M gift to the firearms industry since these firearms are no longer available on the market and will need to be manufactured again.

I think its a publicity stunt that will backfire on him, I doubt an actual 5 million, maybe 5 million at his inflated prices but more than likely just a 1 million that he paid. But it's a bad publicity stunt It may go well with the granola trail mix eating sissy boy tree hugger nature types who are already pretty true loyal customers of REI but to their core of American Sportsman who hunt, fish and shoot most will probably all go elsewhere.

If it was 5 million he did more good than bad to the gun industry which is going to have to produce another 5 million in firearms to replace the ones he destroyed. Thank you, Dick, for being a Dick.

Last Edited:
With Dicks prices, that was probably only a few rifles, shotguns and accessories.

What a stupid idea. However I know full well instead of taking that financial hit they are claiming it on their taxes. If they really wanted to virtue signal they'd take the FULL loss and not make a single claim. Those slimy POS' want to make headlines but when we look at their records we'd obviously see it helped them fiscally somehow.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top