JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How much is Hogg demanding from Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Mazda etc for the 102 Americans that die EACH DAY* in traffic accidents?

After all, it's for the children.

*NHTSA figures for 2016 - the most recent year available.

Last Edited:
I don't see the point of the "march"...nor the demand for 5 million...

If these students and folks wanted to make a point then how 'bout a march for :
More school counselors...
More and better practical methods of keeping our schools safer...
A non political firearm's course in schools...teaching safety , firearms ID , basic ballistics ...
A education system that works to teach and the give the students what they actually need and not what a set of Federal or State standards says they need...
Enforcing the laws already on the books and re-vamping of the systems and safeguards already in place...
Andy
We lose 11 teens each day behind the wheel
Why aren't they advocating for raising the driving age to 21 or a nationwide 35MPH speed limit for "teen drivers" - both measures would save far more lives than restriction of gun rights

These stupid idiots have crap for brains

And how about the video game makers that make games that promote violence??? That's not going to happen......
That's the 1st Amendment! The constitution protects the citizens from excessive government (we can sure argue that). OK, but what is it that guarantees the 1st...??? That same fearful government? Uh, no.

How soon they forget where our rights originate.

True, true, ....maybe put his face on slay pigeons ? Paper targets hehe ok now I am just being mean an nasty.

So much work, I gotta print it out...

Though on the topic of Doom for PS4 I had such a blast playing that game. Some of the best video game brutality I've enjoyed in awhile.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews