Low Price Guns
Gun Deals
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Oregon Rifleworks
Sporting Systems
J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms Forum
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

National The Hogg squeals again

808hondacrguy

Reactions
So.. a random anonymous death threat or prank call getting your house SWATTED is an assassination attempt now? I had someone ring my doorbell the other day, and when I answered it, no one was there. Didn't think anything of it then, but upon retrospect, it was probably an assassination attempt on me. Good thing I'm not important like him, I don't think I could go through another 6 of those.

So.. a random anonymous death threat or prank call getting your house SWATTED is an assassination attempt now? I had someone ring my doorbell the other day, and when I answered it, no one was there. Didn't think anything of it then, but upon retrospect, it was probably an assassination attempt on me. Good thing I'm not important like him, I don't think I could go through another 6 of those.
It's not a serious attempt without flaming-bag-o-poo.

AndyinEverson

Reactions
You gotta to have "character" to assassinate in the first place...
Hogg ain't nothing by a lying , whining , grandstanding , waste of male reproductive juice...

I ain't sayin' that he is worthless...but there is more use in a dried buffler turd , than what this boy spews from his mouth...
Andy

Ura-Ki

Reactions
Did the little booger eater get a wrongful hangnail, or a case of bad tit milk? Where is the proof his life in in jeopardy? And why is the MSM wasting bandwidth reporting any of this little snotnosed girlyboy's mindless ranting's!
Dude needs to go back to the basement and play with his cheese grater and leave the rest of us alone! I would recommend he grow a real pair, but that would be the chest kind so it wouldn't do any good!

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online