Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

National The Hogg squeals again

808hondacrguy

Reactions
So.. a random anonymous death threat or prank call getting your house SWATTED is an assassination attempt now? I had someone ring my doorbell the other day, and when I answered it, no one was there. Didn't think anything of it then, but upon retrospect, it was probably an assassination attempt on me. Good thing I'm not important like him, I don't think I could go through another 6 of those.

cigars

Reactions
So.. a random anonymous death threat or prank call getting your house SWATTED is an assassination attempt now? I had someone ring my doorbell the other day, and when I answered it, no one was there. Didn't think anything of it then, but upon retrospect, it was probably an assassination attempt on me. Good thing I'm not important like him, I don't think I could go through another 6 of those.
It's not a serious attempt without flaming-bag-o-poo.

AndyinEverson

Reactions
You gotta to have "character" to assassinate in the first place...
Hogg ain't nothing by a lying , whining , grandstanding , waste of male reproductive juice...

I ain't sayin' that he is worthless...but there is more use in a dried buffler turd , than what this boy spews from his mouth...
Andy

Ura-Ki

Reactions
Did the little booger eater get a wrongful hangnail, or a case of bad tit milk? Where is the proof his life in in jeopardy? And why is the MSM wasting bandwidth reporting any of this little snotnosed girlyboy's mindless ranting's!
Dude needs to go back to the basement and play with his cheese grater and leave the rest of us alone! I would recommend he grow a real pair, but that would be the chest kind so it wouldn't do any good!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent