JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of us just care about the RTKBA. Any public figure is a legitimate target for ridicule, and this ridicule was gun-related, so there is that. One anti should definitely be Biden their tongue, since facts Trump emotions.

Mr. X.

:s0140:

Hello,

I worry about demented politicians BIG time too! Men and women in both parties. I agree with you that it is a cruel thing to live with as a patient or as a caregiver.

These SICK men and women should not have their finger on a bomb worse off of a SHOTGUN as Joe claims to own.

The man is a freaking liar and just plain nuts and why hasn't any person 'red flagged him' since he believes in RED FLAGS so much?!

Joe is a LIAR and a narcissist. He is NO 'Six Pack Joe' as people say he is or as he claims to be.

He can't even tell the TRUTH about his late wife's death and car accident! Ggrrr.

Throw in a life time of lying, stealing, unethical deals, getting rich off of 'politics' in general, cra cra behavior, constant chaotic behavior, bullying people even while campaigning, sicko behavior towards children and women, DEMENTIA setting in and tons more.

I literally FEAR Joe more than some of the other candidates because dumb, yeah DUMB, and ILL informed people actually BELIEVE HIS LIES and constant bragging - narcissistic behavior. They THINK that he is such a nice man and tons more when he is a CRAZY WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING!

He has lived in the District of Criminals for too long and he is just another old man who pisses and moans and WHINES all of the time. He is always the VICTIM, blames other people and has to EXPLAIN himself or tell people that he was just misunderstood while the WORDS and actions come out of his own mouth and body and his votes are on record.

STOP the whines and go back to your home state - quit the campaign. GO away and tell your lies to your cult followers!

You can take your irresponsible, drug addicted, drunken, can't keep his private parts in his pants and is too stupid to USE BIRTH CONTROL, effed up royally SON with you and his LATEST 'new family' and let them LIVE WITH YOU! You can continue to defend him and yourself and live happily ever after in la la land.

After all, GRIFTERS, stupid people, thieves and liars who come into D.C. seem to be in vogue and your followers will still support you, Joe, since you are their candidate.

Insert vomit sign here.

End of Rant. Go away Joe! Go for a walk in the woods with HILL.

Cate
You are very clever Cate... if I am correct. Seriously. I'm wondering if I'm the only one here that gets you.
BTW it's a compliment.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top