JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the little boy got a taste of fame and it was fleeting. He has been desperate to get it back. Remember that woman who lost her Son in the war, then went after GW? Left made a hero out of her and it soon went to her head. Then she made the deadly mistake of going after one of the girls from CA who are institutions in Congress. That was the last she was ever heard from. All the networks would no longer talk to her. No doubt she is still siting in some trailer wondering what the hell happened. This kid will be the same.

Last Edited:
You gotta to have "character" to assassinate in the first place...
Hogg ain't nothing by a lying , whining , grandstanding , waste of male reproductive juice...

I ain't sayin' that he is worthless...but there is more use in a dried buffler turd , than what this boy spews from his mouth...
Andy

I do believe that is the strongest print I've even seen from Andy

So.... As a pig farmer I was greatly surprised when my hogs didn't budge when I shot my firearms. My chickens freak out with a 22 and make noises like I'm stealing their young but my pigs....could give a flying bubble yum.

Anyway, my point is David is a disgrace to hogs everywhere. Cause pigs don't give a fornication about anything. Oink oink

Oh yeah ...I get that as well...
I wonder if the 2nd Amendment had a young trendy speaker on its behalf , if the media would give them the same amount of coverage...
To steal a line from our esteemed member Certaindeaf...
LOL...Not really....:D
Andy

Kyle Kashuv comes to mind, but his media coverage has mostly been negative since he doesn't march in lock step with the agenda. While pork belly (or whatever his name is) was busy being used as propaganda, Kashuv was quietly meeting with lawmakers working on ways to make schools safer.

Kashuv is also neither for or against gun control and was simply working to find a solution. Based on his experience at the hands of the press, my answer is the only coverage given a trendy, young, pro 2A speaker would be either negative or not at all.

So... Seven attempts on piglet's life, eh?
Here's a game List what you think one of the 7 attempts were
1. Coffee was too hot at McDonald's-Might have scalded him to death.

So... Seven attempts on piglet's life, eh?
Here's a game List what you think one of the 7 attempts were
1. Coffee was too hot at McDonald's-Might have scalded him to death.

Two guys yelling "This is MAGA country!" put a noose around his neck...

Missing the spotlight the media and anti give him .Now crying wolf as a last ditch effort.

10 likes for the OP title

Sounds like it to me, at least I was influenced by this rundown linked below on the Smollett affair. The proposition is that fame is like a drug and when it fades or isn't strong enough, sometimes people will do things to get that high once again. I suspect that applies to Hogg who, based on the 7 attempts bunk, is starting to feel like he is soon to be forgotten.

HoggWashjpg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top