JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buy a round :)

First time I was there was kinda weird...
Me, my buddy and his son ( he was 8or 9 at the time) were out on the annual bunny trip. We had stopped in Plush to grab a few drinks and there was a gal there with her young son who had decided to go exploring in her Honda...messed up tire/wheel/lower control arm, car was DOA. She lived in Paisley...we felt bad and offered her a ride home. Piled everyone in the truck and headed out, took about an hour to get to Paisley....long story short, she was new age hippy/free spirit who just left her husband and landed in the trailer park behind the bar/restaurant.
She offered dinner for the ride, which we accepted, pizza at the bar. As we walked in, most the locals stop to check us out, see her with two doodz in tow and kinda roll eyes....
grab a table, order, I run to the restroom to wash up. As I get back to the table, my buddies eyes are as big as plates and he looks flaberghasted. Turns out she started breast feeding her kiddo right in front if him at the table ( no prob with that...BUT..the kid was 4!!!)...it...was...akward...to say the least.
We ate, said good by, and headed back to camp. After 15 minutes of silence, we busted up laughing wondering WTF just happened.
:s0114:

Buy a round :)

First time I was there was kinda weird...
Me, my buddy and his son ( he was 8or 9 at the time) were out on the annual bunny trip. We had stopped in Plush to grab a few drinks and there was a gal there with her young son who had decided to go exploring in her Honda...messed up tire/wheel/lower control arm, car was DOA. She lived in Paisley...we felt bad and offered her a ride home. Piled everyone in the truck and headed out, took about an hour to get to Paisley....long story short, she was new age hippy/free spirit who just left her husband and landed in the trailer park behind the bar/restaurant.
She offered dinner for the ride, which we accepted, pizza at the bar. As we walked in, most the locals stop to check us out, see her with two doodz in tow and kinda roll eyes....
grab a table, order, I run to the restroom to wash up. As I get back to the table, my buddies eyes are as big as plates and he looks flaberghasted. Turns out she started breast feeding her kiddo right in front if him at the table ( no prob with that...BUT..the kid was 4!!!)...it...was...akward...to say the least.
We ate, said good by, and headed back to camp. After 15 minutes of silence, we busted up laughing wondering WTF just happened.
:s0114:

Lemme guess.... you drank your coffee black, right? :s0140:

I can't say I got the best vibes from the locals there.
Paisley is not unlike many small, somewhat remote areas and the locals are wary of 'outsiders' and their intentions.

I have a friend who lives in Paisley and told me a while back Paisley is dealing with a lot of issues with Klamath County and this is adding additional pressures on the residents there as well.

Paisley is not unlike many small, somewhat remote areas and the locals are wary of 'outsiders' and their intentions.

I have a friend who lives in Paisley and told me a while back Paisley is dealing with a lot of issues with Klamath County and this is adding additional pressures on the residents there as well.
I totaly get it.....kinda like when I see a California plate :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top