JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been reading however cannot come to a determination. Does the so called "hi-cap" restriction apply so semi-auto shotguns that have a capacity higher than 10? Technically its NOT a magazine since it isn't removable. For example and TS-12 with 15 rounds, will those be considered illegal?

Thanks!

As a KelTec KSG Owner I can tell you the only exemption was for .22's and lever action when it came to tubular magazines. There are no other exemptions.

tubular.JPG

I was told by a couple FFL Dealers I use that the ban was directed at rifles and handguns with detachable mags, and not shotguns as far as tube fed is concerned. It's all about "detachable " mags that hold over 10 rounds, not tube fed of any kind. They said the ATF told them that at a meeting in Post Falls Idaho about a month ago, where about 40 FFL dealers met there when the ATF had a meeting with them to discuss the new mag bans and ghost guns junk.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top