JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Monsignor Ronald Knox lamented the fact that he lived in an age in which all were taught how to read, but no one how to think. This was in 1927, 90 years ago.

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 3.51.13 PM.png

Speaking of the legislature,.....here are the prefiled bills for the next session.
Prefiled Bills

~Whitney

Check these out & get busy calling your so-called elected representatives...

HB1008
Studying the constitutional and statutory obligations and tax revenue capacity of local government entities.

HB 1010
Concerning the disposition of forfeited firearms by the Washington state patrol.

HB 1022
Prohibiting the creation and maintenance of a database concerning pistol sales or transfers.

HB 1024
Prohibiting a government database of law abiding owners of legal firearms.

It is demonstrable that crime has increased with each new gun control statute. So, what then, is their aim? Increased crime? More victims?
Exactly--Create a crisis then the and the sheeple will bleat "Save us!, allowing the government can enact whatever draconian laws they want.

We need to enact a statute which punishes "Malicious legislation" since the antis are routinely overturned. Since poorly written or intended law leads to Malicious Prosecution, this would be a preventative measure.
How 'bout this? A law that say this: Any legislator who votes for a law that is later found to be unconstitutional will pay the court costs of the state AND the plaintiff(s), with their own money. That way taxpayers aren't burdened by their malfeasance.
After all, they take an oath to uphold the Constitution, they should pay for breaking that oath.

Exactly--Create a crisis then the and the sheeple will bleat "Save us!, allowing the government can enact whatever draconian laws they want.
I don't agree much with progressive rock group Green Day, but they nailed it when they sang; "Don't want to be an American idiot, One nation controlled by the media..."
How 'bout this? A law that say this: Any legislator who votes for a law that is later found to be unconstitutional will pay the court costs of the state AND the plaintiff(s), with their own money. That way taxpayers aren't burdened by their malfeasance. After all, they take an oath to uphold the Constitution, they should pay for breaking that oath.
"Did knowingly and with malice aforethought, draft and support legislation which was patently and clearly in violation of the United States Constitution and/or United States Supreme Court case law. Those found to be in violation will, in addition to criminal and civil sanctions, be subject to automatic recall."

What I'm wondering is why anti-freedom groups are even bothering with asking legislature to pass more laws when they have a proven track record of success in getting the public to vote to eliminate in favor of their initiatives. Is it that they want to save a few million dollars in initiative costs on behalf of billionaires?

Look at what's going on in South Africa right now.

You don't even have to go that far, look at what NY is proposing...turning over social media Passwords to the state police to get a gun license...getting very Orwellian here.... all in the name of...you guessed it...safety.

Well heck, why not a key to your house and the combo to your safe too...you know...to be safe.o_O

"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

Starting at 3:00 here:

Boss

Last Edited:
I can hear Birds Chirping......

Thats what I always hear from the Pro-Lobbyist on the west Coast including the NRA.
Nothing new here, The we wont compromise, not on my watch guys was all hype, and now as we look in to the abyss, these people want even more money from us.
Plan on seeing, OFF and others with a flood of donation requests.............because they have all had great influence and success stopping legislation :s0121::s0112::s0112:

I am writing OFF though and OK, and asking for a refund so I can by ammo with it. As they are not doing anything to help.
Better start thinking ourselves people, Tis no white nights coming, and this is what we get for being complacent, as well as listening to the BS fed to us by the Pro-Gun lobby's. I bet if you could sue Lobbies when they failed they would do their damn jobs.

I can't speak for OFF as I'm a Washington resident. The NRA doesn't seem to want to get their hands dirty IMO but I'm still a member mainly as a show of support. The only one I've seen consistently put their money & time where their mouth is the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF). I contribute often to SAF and those who don't yet, to give them a look.

"Tis no white nights coming, and this is what we get for being complacent, as well as listening to the BS fed to us by the Pro-Gun lobby's"

What grass-roots pro-gun lobby even exists in Washington? I'm not aware of any such organizations that are comparable to OFF or VCDL in Virginia. There is CCRKBA and SAF in Bellevue, but they can't be described as grass roots -- they are national organizations.

I remember constantly being attacked by a well known writer associated with Bellevue organizations on a near daily basis with snide remarks of "you aren't from around here" about 10 years ago. That led me to believe that the professional non-grass roots organizations had everything under control and could handle everything by themselves.

What grass-roots pro-gun lobby even exists in Washington? I'm not aware of any such organizations that are comparable to OFF or VCDL in Virginia. There is CCRKBA and SAF in Bellevue, but they can't be described as grass roots -- they are national organizations.

There is the WA State Rifle & Pistol Association, which apparently seems to keep a pretty darn low profile outside of their immediate members. I'd never heard of them until a few weeks ago...I certainly don't recall hearing any thing from them on 1639.

Website: Washington State Rifle & Pistol Association | HOME | An NRA affiliated state association.

Boss

What I'm wondering is why anti-freedom groups are even bothering with asking legislature to pass more laws when they have a proven track record of success in getting the public to vote to eliminate in favor of their initiatives. Is it that they want to save a few million dollars in initiative costs on behalf of billionaires?
They are true ideologues.
ideologue |ˈīdēəˌlôg, -ˌläg, ˈidēə-|
noun
an adherent of an ideology, esp. one who is uncompromising and dogmatic
ORIGIN early 19th cent.: from French idéologue; see also ideology.

You don't even have to go that far, look at what NY is proposing...turning over social media Passwords to the state police to get a gun license...getting very Orwellian here.... all in the name of...you guessed it...safety.

Well heck, why not a key to your house and the combo to your safe too...you know...to be safe.o_O

"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

Starting at 3:00 here:

Boss

So Apple CEO it's going to silence the left since they are the ones that push hate, division & violence....
Way to go Apple..... NOT!!!!

I like to hear what the young people have to say, it is clear they have biased opinions in this particular video.
This will be part of the push that takes place in 2019. Lots of good data available in the description.

~Whitney

The NRA has an expanded list, to include additional training requirements to get a CPL, expanding soft target (ie 'Gun Free Zones') and others.

Fudds, those that didn't vote, and/or those said it would never happen: But...but...they got I1639[unlawfully] passed? Why aren't they satisfied and stopping now?:(

Maybe when folks need permission to buy a slingshot, the non-believers will finally wake up and realize what's really going on.

If they get preemption, you can pretty much kiss all the places that passed 1639 good bye as far as lawful gun ownership...at least anything semi-auto. Inside of 5 years, we'll probably rival CA and NY.

Alaska is starting to look a lot better.

Speaking of 1639 - Does anyone know if the first portion will go effect in ~3 weeks or is there some form of injunction?

NRA-ILA | Washington: Anti-Gun Group Announces 2019 Agenda

BOSS

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews