JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, in summary...
Gun laws don't work.
Here are some specific examples of how gun laws totally fail (bad guys passing background checks, mass shooters using illegal weapons, etc).
But according to data from this super biased group (source of data and references conspicuously absent) gun violence in places with really strict laws is magically lower than in places where gun laws are less strict.
And the supreme court is going to trounce all of the current gun laws as unconstitutional.
And the gun companies are at fault for... making guns.
So logically we need more of those gun laws that don't work.
But we totally aren't anti-gun. We just need to work together to solve the problem.

Did I miss anything there?

Guns are bad and criminals aren't responsible for their behavior, it's the guns fault…

By that logic all automobiles need to be banned because of drunk drivers…

s0054.gif s0054.gif s0054.gif s0054.gif s0054.gif

Jesus Cristo, when will these people ever learn that one cannot legislate the condition of the human heart. You cannot take away one individuals constitutional rights because another individual uses those same constitutional rights to commit a felonious crime…

What a load of toro fecal matter that article is…

The CRPA needs our thanks (and financial support) They have been fighting this battle for over 20 years now. And God bless Judge Benitez. A man who understands and believes in the Constitution of the United States. Too many judges have accepted the "Because we say so." rationale of state governments passing unconstitutional, anti-gun laws. Judge Benitez is demanding they show their reasoning and the state has been found sorely wantingwith their twisted logic If I would misappropriate a quote from CMOH winner Col. David Shoup at Tarawa in 1943, Shoup describing the situation on the beach said, "Casualties – many: percentage dead – unknown: combat efficiency – we are winning."

I believe we are winning

As the People's Republik of Kalifornica's gun laws routinely FAIL, the answer is to force them on the rest of the nation.

Don't read the summary, this is her next generation AWB. Course we won't really know till the bill is really introduced but her web page tells us its about more than age increases.

" . . . tougher gun laws appear to cut down on . . . suicides. (As proof) Gun-related suicides fell in California between 2011 and 2020."
The article is floating a false conclusion right there. Those two sentences do not logically follow one another; it is apples and oranges. Tougher gun laws may in fact reduce suicides by firearm, if only because firearms are not so available. However, the pairing of those sentences falsely concludes that the actual number of suicides declines when there are tougher gun laws. There is no proof offered, and I seriously doubt it. There are too many other quick and certain means for a person to take their own life. If serious about it, a method is at hand.

" . . . tougher gun laws appear to cut down on . . . suicides. (As proof) Gun-related suicides fell in California between 2011 and 2020."
The article is floating a false conclusion right there. Those two sentences do not logically follow one another; it is apples and oranges. Tougher gun laws may in fact reduce suicides by firearm, if only because firearms are not so available. However, the pairing of those sentences falsely concludes that the actual number of suicides declines when there are tougher gun laws. There is no proof offered, and I seriously doubt it. There are too many other quick and certain means for a person to take their own life. If serious about it, a method is at hand.
They are not concerned with suicides by jumping, walking in dark clothing at night, living or working near dense homeless populations, etc. They are only concerned with deaths that occur with firearms.

As the People's Republik of Kalifornica's gun laws routinely FAIL, the answer is to force them on the rest of the nation.

Don't read the summary, this is her next generation AWB. Course we won't really know till the bill is really introduced but her web page tells us its about more than age increases.

I just love how the 'no gun' zones have kept the mass shootings at schools down
/s

I can't understand why people don't understand that in a 'no guns' zone, only criminals will have guns & that those criminals bank on that fact

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads