JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every gun law made by the left is a path to disarmament. Never ever kid yourself into thinking it's not. They will never ever stop until you are 100% disarmed, the police are 100% disarmed, and you are under total surveillance 24/7. When that happens: then they can control your life.

Every gun law made by the left is a path to disarmament. Never ever kid yourself into thinking it's not. They will never ever stop until you are 100% disarmed, the police are 100% disarmed, and you are under total surveillance 24/7. When that happens: then they can control your life.

aren't they controlling yours and mine right now? I'm not sure what the gun I'm carrying is stopping our legislature from doing to me.

The issue that baffles me why doesn't our legislature tackle the issue which has killed millions of people? African warlords have killed millions of people by violence and starvation. We need legislation to ban African warlords from Washington State.

6e0.gif

If I inserted North African warlords or South African warlords? You're assuming I'm implying a certain skin color to make a point. Nope. The point is: any mass killer could be inserted in my previous statement.

Another example. In the Parkland shooting in Florida, there were several breakdowns in the Florida's system. Florida child welfare system didn't catch the warning signs. Florida law enforcement failed to follow up on several reported warnings. Broward County, FL Sheriff Office deputy failed to engage the shooter. Florida background check system failed to stop the shooter from purchasing the firearm.

The end result: punish Washingtonians. Its like by increasing Washington gun control laws, it will stop mass shootings in Florida.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top