JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To quote Steven Covey, sometimes people frantically fight to climb up a ladder only to find out it's leaning on the wrong wall. I'm out of this thread.
You said "He might be thinking of a brace on a Shockwave?" and I answered you with "No."

There is nothing in HB1240 that bans the Shockwave. In fact, pump actions are explicitly excluded:

View attachment 1423125

Using a retailer as a gage to determine what is legal or not is a fools errand. Do some homework.
I did look at the law. It is my understanding that AOWs like the Shockwave were not affected. Then I noticed a retailer classifying them as restricted when just a month earlier, they were available.

If I used a retailer as a gauge to determine what is legal or not, I would not have asked the question, "Is it true that the Mossberg Shockwave is now illegal?"

Here's some "homework" for you. What purpose would such a question serve if I already determined that it was illegal from a retailer listing it as restricted?

I'm just trying to make sense of it.

I did look at the law. It is my understanding that AOWs like the Shockwave were not affected. Then I noticed a retailer classifying them as restricted when just a month earlier, they were available.

If I used a retailer as a gauge to determine what is legal or not, I would not have asked the question, "Is it true that the Mossberg Shockwave is now illegal?"

Here's some "homework" for you. What purpose would such a question serve if I already determined that it was illegal from a retailer listing it as restricted?

I'm just trying to make sense of it.
You're way too dense to waste any more time on. Good luck.

I just had an email exchange with Palmetto State Armory. They informed me that "it would be restricted because of the pistol grip."

???

Palmetto State Armory has been good at understanding the boundaries of gun control laws so it's just odd.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top