JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been buying mags as fast as possible since I moved. Usually by the 10 pack. Everyone else should have been as well .Saw this coming a mile away.

Restoring local authority to keep communities safe by limiting firearms in crowded public events or places like parks and libraries where our kids play and learn, and allowing them to limit the open carry of firearms

Because those "gun free zones" has stopped a total of how many shootings by crazy bad guys? Oh, right, a big fat Zero. :rolleyes:

As always , when one new gun law , restriction , ban , requirement etc... is passed , one more is lurking in the background just waiting to pounce.
Sure glad all of the laws , bans , restrictions , requirements etc... Already in place have kept me safe and secure...must be why we need more of 'em....:rolleyes:
Andy

Since criminals are punished lightly & sentenced weakly we must punish the law abiding for the sake of the Children. Most have their heads in very dark places and can't see it sadly.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top