JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
how rare is it that we get to apply for Title 2 tax free? The application process doesn't require SSN either.

As the great philosopher H.Callihan once said "...you've gotta ask yourself, do I feel lucky?'

So yes, you can leave off photos and SSN because they don't require it. Some member have reported denials. View the value added information as insurance

This is de-facto registration. Personally, I think anyone who registers theirs is a fudd. It's sad and also hilarious to see the masses line up to send in their fingerprints and let the government know what they have and where they live.

Fmnt3DdXgAYLNjA.jpg

In what state are pistol braces not a workaround of the SBR thing? :rolleyes:
I'm talking about actual gun sales. The ATF has only recently decided to embrace the flaming homo idea that braces are bad, even though they've approved them for a decade. I don't think they can expect folks to comply so Willy Nilly. They want to know who has them the easy way…some day they will come take them. Just watch! Should have lived in a state where you bought big boy guns second hand 👍. No name in any database. There are millions of people who bought them legally that have no idea. What are they going to do? It's comical. The ATF are just puppets of whatever political party is in office.Under Biden, it's flaming homo ATF. Under trump it was laid back ATF…Yeah, that's it.

Last Edited:
I'm talking about actual gun sales. The ATF has only recently decided to embrace the flaming homo idea that braces are bad, even though they've approved them for a decade. I don't think they can expect folks to comply so Willy Nilly. They want to know who has them the easy way…some day they will come take them. Just watch! Should have lived in a state where you bought big boy guns second hand 👍. No name in any database. There are millions of people who bought them legally that have no idea. What are they going to do? It's comical. The ATF are just puppets of whatever political party is in office.Under Biden, it's flaming homo ATF. Under trump it was laid back ATF…Yeah, that's it.
Except.. under Trump the DOJ/ATF determined bump stocks to be MGs :rolleyes:

Except.. under Trump the DOJ/ATF determined bump stocks to be MGs :rolleyes:
Yeah that was way more DOJ Admin than ATF. And…a good bump stock did make MG's basically. I mean look at the Vegas shooter using tons of guns to kill folks. Bump stocks make sense to ban. Banning a brace though? Retarded. Not mowing tons of people down with braces now are we? Apples and Oranges you are comparing 👌

Yeah that was way more DOJ Admin than ATF. And…a good bump stock did make MG's basically. I mean look at the Vegas shooter using tons of guns to kill folks. Bump stocks make sense to ban. Banning a brace though? Retarded. Apples and Oranges you are comparing 👌
I don't see how a bump stock converts something semiautomatic to full auto, other than using the same dang principle of using a belt loop to make your handgun go "full auto" or the force reset trigger system... so who's the Fudd here? :s0140: next thing you know they'll say the Hellfire Trigger Crank is a machine gun :rolleyes: (I mean, its not like the bump stock puts a autosear or lighting link in there)..

And if you were saying "just put a real stock on a pistol and keep quiet".. know that the ATF have long gone hard after people for unregistered NFA items ever since NFA passed.

Edit. It is apples to apples, an accessory previously determined legal, later determined by unelected bureaucrats to be NFA items, and the agency going after these items without Congressional input

Last Edited:
I don't see how a bump stock converts something semiautomatic to full auto, other than using the same dang principle of using a belt loop to make your handgun go "full auto" or the force reset trigger system... so who's the Fudd here? :s0140: next thing you know they'll say the Hellfire Trigger Crank is a machine gun :rolleyes:
Lmao, have you ever even used a bump stock?
I don't see how a bump stock converts something semiautomatic to full auto, other than using the same dang principle of using a belt loop to make your handgun go "full auto" or the force reset trigger system... so who's the Fudd here? :s0140: next thing you know they'll say the Hellfire Trigger Crank is a machine gun :rolleyes: (I mean, its not like the bump stock puts a autosear or lighting link in there)..

And if you were saying "just put a real stock on a pistol and keep quiet".. know that the ATF have long gone hard after people for unregistered NFA items ever since NFA passed.
lmao. You've obviously never used a bump stock. With a little practice it was way better than a belt loop and it could definitely make a rifle basically a MG.

Well, they can go long and hard after millions of people then 😂.

You going to give up your AR's when those are banned someday on a federal level? You can get on the Jew Auschwitz train, fine by me 👍. Some of us won't be on that train.

You going to give up your AR's when those are banned someday on a federal level? You can get on the Jew Auschwitz train, fine by me 👍. Some of us won't be on that train.
They're gonna have more problems on their hands than me having one NFA item and a few non NFA items. Recent Court decisions, recent State actions, recent Hearings all seems to tell me that they're not gonna be able to get away with banning ARs on a federal level... at least not for a few+ years.

Edit. They've been caught keeping 4473 records longer than Federal Laws says they can :rolleyes:

They're gonna have more problems on their hands than me having one NFA item and a few non NFA items. Recent Court decisions, recent State actions, recent Hearings all seems to tell me that they're not gonna be able to get away with banning ARs on a federal level... at least not for a few+ years.
Ha! Conveniently, you didn't answer my question.

I'm just saying publicly that they'll have bigger problems than me. What we say can absolutely be used as evidence against us. points to Matt Hoover of CRS channel ;) other than that. The items I have, have specific lawful purposes, regardless of what they say.

I'm just saying publicly that they'll have bigger problems than me. What we say can absolutely be used as evidence against us. points to Matt Hoover of CRS channel ;) other than that. The items I have, have specific lawful purposes, regardless of what they say.
Not worried because I haven't done anything wrong 👍. That first amendment is great, can use it any time I like. The second amendment protects the first. Never forget that. I personally think braced pistols and bump stocks are dumb and haven't had any lines crossed yet, but I know where my line in the sand is. I hope you do too.

Not worried because I haven't done anything wrong 👍. That first amendment is great, can use it any time I like. The second amendment protects the first. Never forget that. I personally think braced pistols and bump stocks are dumb and haven't had any lines crossed yet, but I know where my line in the sand is. I hope you do too.
"Gun owners Making threats are not protected speech" according to their interpretation of 1A :rolleyes: and... moderators in this forum specifically says no discussing "illegal things" not directly related to lawful 2A discussions ;)

I agree that all gun control violates the 2A, yes. That's no secret. Until gun laws are overturned or repealed, and stiff consequences are rendered unto the people who passed/wrote/voted in Congress and using agenda driven extralegal methods to pursue erosion of the 2A... I shall be lawful, officially and publicly. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews