JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All--Does anyone know exactly HOW to register multiple pistol braced firearms?

Can you register them all on the same form? I thought you could but I cannot tell how to do it. I've put 1 into the system, but cannot see where or how to add another firearm. The "add firearm" button is grayed out and won't let me click on it. If this can be done, please be specific in how to add another one.

If I have to do ONE form for each firearm, let me know and I'll do that.

THANKS! And yeah their site sucks. I cannot say how many times I had to try to load the photo of the engraved receiver before it took it!

Hey All--Does anyone know exactly HOW to register multiple pistol braced firearms?
Yes
Can you register them all on the same form? I thought you could but I cannot tell how to do it. I've put 1 into the system, but cannot see where or how to add another firearm. The "add firearm" button is grayed out and won't let me click on it. If this can be done, please be specific in how to add another one.
No
If I have to do ONE form for each firearm, let me know and I'll do that.
Yes
THANKS! And yeah their site sucks. I cannot say how many times I had to try to load the photo of the engraved receiver before it took it!
Yep.

Each form 1 submission is for 1 firearm. You can only do 1 firearm per form. However, if you do multiple Form 1s, you could just send in 2 sets of fingerprint cards with 1 Cover letter form? @wired , confirm?
I'll be sending in my fingerprints electronically, so I assume I just attach them to each form submission? thanks!

Hey, if they want to take advantage of a "free", tax stamp to get a real actual stock on their pistol, more power to them. I still don't see the SBR portion of the NFA going away anytime soon anyhow, not with this Senate we have :rolleyes:

the cards and ink pads are available through Amazon. Don't use just any inkpad. Best to use one designed for fingerprinting so as not to over ink your swirls and whirls. Also the inkpad bed must be firm and with tight density.

I used the Silencer Shop Kiosk and their website.

For me (as a guy growing up with a rotary dial phone, lol!), the learning curve was kind of steep (though in retrospect, it was not that bad). There are several YouTube tutorials in addition to silencer shops own.

You only have to visit a Kiosk once, after that you can do it on a computer, or even a smartphone. Your prints are taken at the Kiosk, digitized and kept on file. They submit the prints for you for each transaction. You will also provide other information about yourself at the Kiosk.

You still need to register with BATFE as an eform user, but it's an easy process. Worst part is coming up with a password.

My suggestion is DO IT! Well worth the $50!

Silencer Shop is setting a deadline of May 16, so if I were in your shoes, I'd get cracking on it.

Best regards.

WMB

National Gun Trust (dot com) should be able to handle it:

NOTE: you only need one EFT saved to your computer which you can use over and over for all future eForm applications.

PS- my exoerience with NGT and Printscan was during the weekday Service may not be as quick on weekend if at all

get ALL your photos and documents together and available already scanned. They must be available to attach to your application. There does not seem to way of saving portions of your application so that you can stop, go walk the dog etc and return ro pick up where you left off

i highly suggest having these saves to your pc in a something like 'Amnesty application' folder:

close up photo of receiver engraving showing manuf and serial number

photo of OAL of braces pistol fully extended

passport compliant photo of yourself

(photo editor available in case you need to downsize your photo per BATF 3mb or less size requirement)

CLEO name and mailing address

This can require more precision and hat IRS return so seclude yourself and away from distraction. Read every word and line and proofread

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews