JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Short version, the State of CA is suing the ATF saying they aren't doing enough to regulate privately manufactured firearms (or as they call them, "ghost guns"), saying they should include the availability of tooling to convert 80% receivers to functioning firearms as a factor in determining whether an item is a firearm or not.

JMHO, but after the pistol brace loss I think the ATF just wants everyone to be quiet about all the other changes they have made by administrative rules, like on 80% builds and Form 1 suppressors.
Daylight and transparency are not the ATF's friends

Last Edited:
Didn't they just recently get slapped for their 80% rule? Or is that slap still ongoing in the courts? I know there is a current case on it, I just lost track of the disposition.

What happens when you let activist groups write policy... Biden admin has been allowing it too, but he doesn't want court losses during election season (and ATF is likely worried about more unfavorable precedent). Moms demand/Giffords/CA politicians could care less about any of that, they enjoy pandering for donations and labeling any judge that rules against them an "extremist."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top