JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have sold a few and regretted it later, now I won't part with any. My favorites are a .22 that dad had since the 50's, a .357 father-in-law had and an old mauser 98 30-06 I bought used for $100 in 1970. It still shoots better than my eyes can see,

ruger 10/22 that I recieved from my mom and dad for christmas when I was 6, although it now sports a bull barrel, after market stock and 6x24 tasco world class scope. I killed a lot of critters with that thing and went through bricks of 22 shells with it. Winchester mdel 70 in 30-06, given to me by my dad when I was 12 and my ruger m77 mkII in 338 win mag that I bought about 10 yrs ago and has taken a lot of elk. Wait a min. I do not want to get rid of any of them because as soon as I do I regret it and want them back lol.

I have a Savage MKII in .22lr that is my first firearm I ever bought and the second one I have ever fired, a dream to shoot and easy on the ammo with more accuracy then most stock 10/22's also my CZ-75P01 my first handgun and this shoots like a dream and is at my side whenever legally possible. Both are fantastic and mine forever.

I have a Savage 101 .22 single shot pistol that I bought from a local gun store when I was 12 years old. With a 50 round box of .22 Winchester I paid $15 new in the box, out the door. I carried it for a few years and shot a bunch of rabbits and grouse. Once even defended myself from a feral dog.

I have an old Winchester Model '94 that I will never get rid of. It is a solid gun, probably not worth much but I would trust it over many of the other guns I own.

I also probably will never get rid of my Glock 22. As silly as it may seem, it was the very first pistol I purchased and it served as my duty weapon during my time as a Reserve Deputy. It holds a lot of sentimental value...

I would hate to sell any of my firearms. It's easy to sell them, harder to get them back once you figured out it was a mistake...at least for me anyway.

I also have sold all of my guns a ways back but I continue to enjoy the sight and am looking for that perfect gun that will be an ideal personel defense gun and yet remain legal to own and shoot for practice.

My SPR

IMG_0439.jpg

Dan Wesson CBOB

6532_125814311939_612596939_2362188_3282714_n1.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

6532_125814311939_612596939_2362188_3282714_n1.jpg

I have no guns I'd never sell. I used to have a bunch with sentimental as well as monetary value but I lost all of them in 2 thefts. I have become a fairly jaded middle aged guy. I wish I felt differently, I remember a time that I did. Right now I'm selling a 1940's vintage Winchester rifle in NRA Excellent condition to pay for car repairs. I don't like it but that's life.

On the other hand, I just bought my little grandson a 1940's vintage Winchester .22. I won't sell that. I'd really like to see him appreciate nice rifles instead of cutting his teeth on a 10-22 or anything made of plastic.

The three guns given to me by my Grandfathers (Marlin Glenfield .22, H&R .410 and an old German single-action .22), plus the two guns my best man gave us for a wedding gift (1911 and a P22).

There is no gun I wouldn't sell, but many are worth a lot more sentimentally than would ever be offered for them and some are best left to survivors who mostly don't know squat about them but when they inherit them they are theirs to do with what they want. Can't take nothing with us when we go. That is the rule that can't be broken.

Unfortunately I lost all my guns in a freak boating accident over deep water in the sound....:s0131:

I would of never sold my Binelli Nova shotgun. Used it for 10 years of duck hunting and has never jammed once

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top