JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption.........
Wish I never got rid of my 1980s SS A-team mini 14 folding stock. My All weather ranch is more accurate and will stay forever in my collection now but doesn't have the wow factor.

My mother's gun. Colt 1903 Pocket .32 Auto. Made in 1913.

colt32b.jpg

I don't sell guns, I collect. Last gun I sold (actually traded, back in the 60's)...a little original Ruger Bearcat, I still miss.

Agreed. Only reason I've ever gotten rid of a gun is to trade or fubd another one. And its not a collection. Its an "investment"! Or so I tell my wife....

My Browning Buckmark and my first year DPMS SASS before their quality fell. Love those guns! Buckmark is my overall favorite hands down.

My Grandpa's .30 M1 Carbine, It's a Universal built with surplus GI parts and has a Monte Carlo stock and 2 30 rd Mags. It's not worth a fortune but it was his and I love it. Also his pistol (my mom has it now but it will be left to me) An old Colt Challenger .22, was on his hip for a snake gun as he collected his gems, He was a rockhound and traveled all over the desert in Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada and beyond and that Colt went with him everywhere he went, He even saved a young girl from being raped out in the boonies with that Colt. It's worn and used but still fires solid and accurate as can be.

I have sold one gun. The first one I ever owned. I will never sell another gun. They are meant for buying not selling.

I will give some to my kids but they will know that they are never to be sold.

Well as my boys have told me they already split up my guns so I'm not allowed to sell any, only buy more. If I was forced, the two I would keep would be a .62 cal flintlock muzzleloader made for me by a true friend 20 years ago and a 1911 - deciding which 1911 might be so hard I would end up taking the Glock 21, but a .45 acp anyway (maybe a .45 acp revolver?)

Never, ever sell? Well, since I have no hand-me-downs from my dad/grandpa/mom/uncle, it would be my first ever gun I bought and owned. My Marlin 30-30. Every deer I have ever harvested fell to that rifle. (Every deer I ever missed, too). Also, probably my Marlin .45-70. Got that from my first true friend in Oregon. Only two ways that gun leaves my possession; I give it back to him or his boy, or I give it to my nephew.

Other than that, I don't really WANT to sell my guns, but, I may trade gun-for-gun for any of the others through out the years. I am sure there will be some more that come along and rank up there with those two.

Any.

I will never sell a firearm again. I have never sold something that I didn't regret later. Even a POS bolt action 20 gauge I bought at a yard sale, I regret selling.

The loves of my life are my Win. model 70 in .308w,never,never,will that one go.I have a Savage 111 in 338 wm that just shoots too good to abandon.My 1911 will be in my pocket the day I die,and i'm really liking my Smith enhanced sigma in .40 sw.The pistol is just a good gun.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top