JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got many, but don't have any I'm really attached to. I guess the Centennial Browning Hi-Power would be my least likely to part with. Guns I will someday inherit will be different.

My Grandpa's 1967 Winchester 30.30 that he gave to me.
My Ruger SR1911
My Ruger 4 inch GP100
and my S&W M&P 45c

I see that our tastes match

I buy guns after a long thought process.

Here is what I have and I have no intention of selling any of them:

1. Ruger SR1911
2. S&W M&P 40

Here is what I am planning to acquire (and I don't intend to sell them once I do so)

1. Ruger GP100 357 Mag 4" SS
2. Browning Hi Power 9mm
3. Mossberg 590
4. Colt LE 6920

My first AK, I have many better AK's now but it was my first and has always run perfectly. Also my raging judge, it's just too versatile and fun.

I don't get the not selling any gun mentality. I doubt I could ever have enough money that I could own all the guns I want without selling some to upgrade. Also some guns I buy aren't as great as I hoped, or don't fit my hands/body right, or I just grow out of them.

Like jerman1964, I have a Winchester 94 30-30 that was my first hunting rifle (Christmas gift from Dad in 1960). Still use it and it is still very accurate. Also, a Japanese Arisaka that my Dad brought back from Iwo Jima with the chrysanthemum barrel emblem un-marred. Lastly a 1903 Colt Hammerless in .32 acp. No special story, just think it's a great gun.

I have a Colt Police Positive .38 that my great grandfather carried as a Railroad Policeman down at Adair Village during WW2. The bluing is badly faded but it locks up tight and I have fired it a couple of times. I also have the leather flap holster he carried it in, as well as his badge, laminated ID card with photo, wooden nightstick, and a nasty little weapon that I have been told is called a "slap jack" which is basically a lead ball wrapped in woven leather straps that tie off in a flexible handle about 8" long. One of these days I am going to buy or build a display case that I can mount them in and hang on a wall.

My Grand fathers Model 1896 Remington Damascus steel double barrel 12 ga.

Ruger Bisley in 45 colt, it's been my woods carry/ best friend for over 20 years

Bi- Centennial Ruger #1B in 30.06,

Hammerilli Trailside, I bought this on the recommendation of a friend a couple months before he died in a car wreak coming back from The Camp Perry Match.

I'm not selling any guns, plan to pass them all to my two sons. But, the one prize of the bunch is the first 'real' firearm I ever bought new - an original Ruger Redhawk in .44 Mag with (I believe) the 8" barrel. I still shoot that thing more accurately than any gun in the safe...just love the 'thump' of shooting that one. I've put many rounds downrange with it, really dig that gun.

I sold my ruger m77 mk II stianless 7mm mag when I was in college! I had missed and regreted that gun ever since but good news is after a long search I was able to track it down and buy it back!! I will never part with that gun as long as i live! Its by far my most treasured gun in my collection!!!
I have a Ruger 30-06 77 MKII stainless that I'd sold and bought back. I regretted selling it the entire time I didn't have it. I couldn't have been happier to get it back. It's the keeper as far as my rifle.
I'd also never sell my Dan Wesson CBOB. It's not nearly as pretty as it used to be, because it's been carried the whole time I've owned it, but it's perfect to me. Powerful, reliable, accurate and fits my hand and shooting style. Exactly what's important to me.

I'd rather not sell any of mine, but I plan to hold on to two in particular. One is a 1917 SMLE, not the best example of one, but solid, functional, and almost a century old. The other is a rifle I would consider rare by the virtue of never finding another up for sale anywhere.

Apologies for the poor photo quality.

P1050102.jpg
P1050105.jpg

M48 Syrian Mauser. I'd rate it G-VG. Barrel seems solid, the blue is pretty worn down, but it still seems perfectly functional. In the way of old Mausers though, the handguards are impossible to get off.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top