JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Savage Model 23D .22 Hornet. It is the most accurate rifle I have ever fired.

It was my Fathers and now is mine. Someday it will belong to one of my sons.

I have some guns that I am the caretaker of - I dont own them - my family owns them and they will be passed on when the time is right - nothing extravagant but the stories if these guns could talk. The men that bought many of these guns are gone. It is my hope that who ever gets these firearms treasure them as I have. I have an old 32 H&R top break that hardly works anymore that is pretty much to me as valuable as my Colt GCNM because of the person that owned. To me there is magic in these old guns.

James Ruby

Any of them for the right price except ONE.

photo(4).jpg

A 1943 Ithaca 1911A1 carried by my great uncle in WWII. When he passed, my dad inherited it. My dad just recently gave it to me. It's the only possession I care about. If the house caught on fire, I'd get my family and my .45 out. The rest of the stuff can burn.

Edit: Fully functional and actually fires flawlessly. Put 20 through it last weekend.

photo(4).jpg

The tools I use in my daily business I will never sell because they help me earn a living. Likewise, my gun collection are tools of defense. I bought each of them because they each fill a nitch. I have weapons that cover all common calibers so I can shoot whatever ammo is available. Unfortunately, Bi-mart is down to the not so common calibers. (they still have .38 spl, some .45 acp and 30-36)

Winchester 1895 in 30.03 that was given to me by my Grandfather before he passed. It's been in the family since new in 1912.

The others I would have kept included my SCAR 17, NIB HK USP Tactical (AA date code), and my AR. Unfortunately they were all involved in a tragic boating accident!

I sold my ruger m77 mk II stianless 7mm mag when I was in college! I had missed and regreted that gun ever since but good news is after a long search I was able to track it down and buy it back!! I will never part with that gun as long as i live! Its by far my most treasured gun in my collection!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top