JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still waiting on a go gauge for the barrel swap, but I at least got to see how it'd look with a scope on it. Suffice to say, I can see why the M1C and M1D didn't really catch on.

Might get a shorter stock and carve in the words "Well this machine kills commies" as a New Vegas tribute, and to make the scope little bit more usable.
7ADF4FE1-948C-4AB4-BC88-88BE948A6123.jpeg

Still waiting on a go gauge for the barrel swap, but I at least got to see how it'd look with a scope on it. Suffice to say, I can see why the M1C and M1D didn't really catch on.

Might get a shorter stock and carve in the words "Well this machine kills commies" as a New Vegas tribute, and to make the scope little bit more usable.
View attachment 1239385
It will look better after you shoot it.

Almost all my long guns have a BFG VCAS, but on the recommendation from @Cerberus Group, I finally got a Ferro Slingster, its only been a year or two.
If you like the Slingster, you might want to take a look at the Flatline Fiber Co. sling which to me is almost identical but utilizes a different adjuster that is plastic. I find it to be a great alternative to the Slingster which I love except for that metal tensioner.

7mm pinfire reloading kit.

My dream of using my Lefaucheux as my carry gun will come true this summer, I still need to make an iwb small of the back holster for it.

20220717_213455.jpg

Getting out ahead of the trends. I'm gonna turn heads and get the law enforcement nod of approval!!!
You might think this is a 90s stock BUT ITS NOT.
this what 2024 wants and I have it NOW. I consider it an investment. I'm gonna take some beanie babies out of my safe to make room for it, might sell early for the right price

IMG_20220714_151511.jpg

Last Edited:
Waiting on sling and flash hider. The M1D can kiss my @ss the M1C would have been better to source barrels for.

Didn't have to use the reamer on this one, but it barely passed the no go gauge. It'll do until I can get a criterion barrel.

E5862BD0-6F72-4F7B-A167-41C6771A5164.jpeg E3D73735-5FEF-4303-8101-6F2D7A0EC9E0.jpeg

Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifle (synthetic) (Relatively inexpensive purchase, huh?)

Then ordered a Ruger integrated suppressed barrel (ISB)(paperwork done and sent to ATFers)
Ordered:
BX-25 (2 pack)
Upgraded trigger pack
SS pins
BRN-22 railed receiver
Bug Buster scope for it.

Turns out the rifle is about 25% of it.
Damn this hole is deep!!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals