JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For those looking for an AR optic, Midway has Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x on sale. Comes with cantilever mount, usually around $80, 15% off and free shipping. $254 total. This is the lowest price that I have seen and much better than I paid when they first came out. I love mine and would recommend jumping on this deal if you are looking. They normally go for around $329 without mount and have been that price for over a year.

See post #3192, %15 off or free mount, just checked - sorry. Still a good deal

Last Edited:
I got my Law Tactical folder. This pistol is going to keep getting upgrades until someone buys it...

View attachment 447995
View attachment 447994
I got a LAW TACTICAL FOLDING STOCK ON MINE I changed the blade to a SB TACTICAL STOCK and put crimson Trace linq light and laser on it Mmmmmm HEHE MVIMG_20180227_195634.jpg MVIMG_20180227_195727.jpg MVIMG_20180404_173742.jpg MVIMG_20180411_173902.jpg MVIMG_20180411_173916.jpg

For those looking for an AR optic, Midway has Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x on sale. Comes with cantilever mount, usually around $80, 15% off and free shipping. $254 total. This is the lowest price that I have seen and much better than I paid when they first came out. I love mine and would recommend jumping on this deal if you are looking. They normally go for around $329 without mount and have been that price for over a year.

It's either one or the other, not both.

You either get the scope by itself for 15% off, or you pay full price of $299 on the scope and get the mount for free using the promo code for the mount, and adding the mount to your cart which will take the extra $$ off.

If you need the mount, then the better deal is to get the free mount rather than the 15% off on the scope since it is 299 for the scope right now. and that would be your out the door price with mount.

Here's a fresh dose of "Eat a syphilitic dick, Ferg!" for y'all... DI Optical FC1red-dot installed, Magpul D60 in well.
20180413_124836.jpg

That rail on the front of the sight's a Mossie Mount, where I intend to mount the laser unit. Pressure switch will go on the rail behind the thumbrest.

I have been thinking about buying a 300 blk upper for one of my rifles. I hear they are a pretty good round.
easy/cheap way to get a 30 cal in AR...same mags, bolt/carrier, and buffer as 5.56x45

Good for suppressed applications if you have an adjustable gas system on the upper and want to thump silent.
Full velocity rounds i'm not that impressed with for the cost per round, but that's just me.

Been contemplating doing a 6.5 grendel upper, but finding reasonably priced ammo lately has been more difficult. Used to be able to get steel cased for same price as .223 steel case.. but everywhere seems to be sold out indefinitely.

Anyway prices are coming down for the 300AAC as far as ammo goes.

I highly recommend the SAA uppers with BHW barrels in them if you are going for pre-built uppers.

black hole weaponry makes a very nice and extremely accurate barrel. My 5.56 black hole barrel is an absolute tack driver. And being stainless steel means they don't fear being abused and neglected in damp cold PNW weather.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top