JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got my Law Tactical folder. This pistol is going to keep getting upgrades until someone buys it...

20180408_025626468_iOS.jpg
20180408_025726809_iOS.jpg

It's a DSA, 100% brand new parts and all the cool must have upgrades that were done over the years. It has the med heavy 4 grove barrel, and based on the Standard Belgian pattern with the early plastic furniture. Also has the short gas tube, stainless piston and springs! As Jeremy can tell you, fit and finish is flawless, and it shoots 1/2 inch all day long with Mil surp, and 1/4 inch with 165gr SMKs! Best factory FAL going, and DSA has solved what ever quality issues they had in the past! Jeremy can quote you a price, but it was a lot less then expected. Once the order went in, it was exactly 5 weeks for delivery, and Jeremy made it happen when no other shop was willing!:D:D:D
What he said! :s0101: Just let me know what you want and I will squeeze a good price out of it for you. Reference: Firearms, Firearms Parts & Accessories Manufacturer. Import and Export

For the DSA haters, this one has run 2200 rounds through it absolutely flawelessly! Took 2 mags to get the gas system dialed in, and it's not sensitive to bullet power or weight, leave it set the way it is and it runs like a striped azzed ape!:):D

If it ain't all matching, it's not collectible... better to just get a new rifle if you need one scrapped together. Then again, they just don't make them like they used to.

I got my Law Tactical folder. This pistol is going to keep getting upgrades until someone buys it...
Question 1. Do you have a roadmap on future upgrades, or is it more a wing-it-as-you-go?
2. How long does it take to completely remove and reattach a Dolos barrel/HG group? Not a potential customer for this build, but I'm toying with the idea of using Dolos and LAW in tandem to create an "AR15 Modular Weapons System" that can go from pistol to CSASS or anything in between within a few seconds to a couple minutes. (Twist/lock on HG/barrel, unscrew hinge from one back-end assembly and reassemble sidefolder with the other.)

Question 1. Do you have a roadmap on future upgrades, or is it more a wing-it-as-you-go?
2. How long does it take to completely remove and reattach a Dolos barrel/HG group? Not a potential customer for this build, but I'm toying with the idea of using Dolos and LAW in tandem to create an "AR15 Modular Weapons System" that can go from pistol to CSASS or anything in between within a few seconds to a couple minutes. (Twist/lock on HG/barrel, unscrew hinge from one back-end assembly and reassemble sidefolder with the other.)
Watch: Breakdown 9mm AR Deployed, Fired, and Re-Stowed in Less Than 30 Seconds - AllOutdoor.com

Last Edited:
1. Remaining options are pistol brace and upgrade the BCG. Removing the barrel is a few seconds. You can remove the barrel and fold this down in less than 10 seconds.

If it ain't all matching, it's not collectible... better to just get a new rifle if you need one scrapped together. Then again, they just don't make them like they used to.
There's factors into value, not just collectibility. The STG-58 build I have is not numbers matching, but it has the original Steyr barrel. The Steyr FALs had the best barrels a service FAL could receive. Not being a CAI build helps value.

As for collectible FALs, spending pretty coin for em. An Israeli HBAR is about 2 grand, and parts kit for one are north of a grand. I want a HBAR. :(

There's factors into value, not just collectibility. The STG-58 build I have is not numbers matching, but it has the original Steyr barrel. The Steyr FALs had the best barrels a service FAL could receive. Not being a CAI build helps value.

As for collectible FALs, spending pretty coin for em. An Israeli HBAR is about 2 grand, and parts kit for one are north of a grand. I want a HBAR. :(
It's too bad they aren't more accessible.

I still like my milsurp to match, just saying. I might as well get a new reproduction tho, as it seems more cost effective. I won't have to worry about any parts being rusted or worn when I order new. Restoring firearms is also pretty fun, so buying new you miss out on reblueing and stuff... which you don't do to all matching original pieces.

Milsurp matching is nice, but for parts kits it doesn't matter much. As for new repro, it depends. I'd rather have an Imbel build over a new DSA, especially because DSA never made a 17.2" barrel. A lot of parts for Imbels are Chilean contract parts, a great many were shot very little.

Demand for the FAL has slowly faded, and the supply chain for kits has fallen off as well. Used to be a time you had your choice of builds from good quality kits, not much any more, and Century is hit and miss, mostly miss! So, for a good rifle any more, you have to really scrounge around the kits and parts, or buy a DSA with all factory new parts, and be done with it! DSA have always been the Rolls Royce of the FAL world, but they had a few years where they has some issues and that gave them a black eye. The last 10 years or so has seen them back on top, and they really do a nice job, and can customise a rifle to any configuration you could want, and now days, for less then a kit and do it your self build would cost!:)

Nah, the Rolls Royce would be the Steyr for the barrels, FN for everything else. Steyr barrels alone are valuable. Suggest cutting a STG-58 barrel to any crowd of FAL owners and see the reaction. ;)

Though I'd certainly want a G1, or a Rhodesian with baby poop green camo.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top