JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have purchased several items on "The Gunbroker" web site and have always had good experiences with the transactions.(never had bad feedback or given bad feedback) On 4/10/2011 I won a auction , the auction was closed and I was declared the winner. The seller immediatly re-listed the same item as if not sold. I contacted him three times to let him resolve the problem....to no avail. I didn't want to send my money to him under the circumstances and told him so. I finally left bad feedback after three days and contacted the Customer Service Dept.
Dang, what a world we live in................Good Ol' Nortwest Firearms.

Just sharing an experience. Ken

Similar thing happened to me with Gunbroker,come to find out the guy had several of the same item I bought so it looked like he was relisting the same item I bought.I was pezzed until I found out what was going on.

I did complain....notified Customer Complaint Service this morning with all the details. They e-mailed back that they had received my message and would take action on it. Said they would notify me of the end result in 48 hiurs. Left the guy a bad dose of feedback also.....not rude, just to the point.

Yeah, it is not gunbroker, it is some of the people. People are people anywhere. I had a friend who sold a lot via GB, most of the time, no problems. I am less of a risk taker/or it is a part of anger management so I prefer FTF.

When dealing with people, sooner or later, "No good turn goes unpunished".

I can see wanting to save some money but have listened and read too many stories about people having problems buying and trying to return things from on line sites.
I like to touch things I'm buying.I like to be able to look the seller in the eye
Before and after,if there is a problem.

I take things back to local stores enough to know I will be furious if I have to mail something back and fight with a guy 2000 miles away.

I don't collect "one of a kind" things,so it isn't really necessary for me to buy on line very often.

That's all + what Rix said

I didn't send any the money because the guy re-listed the item as soon as the auction closed. He was a new member with no feed-back so I was a bit cautious anyway. I'll let the staff at Gunbroker deal with him, they dont take that type of thing. lightly. The items I buy are on that site usually BB Guns. I think I cornered the market on all the local ones over the last three years. I never buy firearms that way. I'm like you....like to feel them and drool a bit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top