JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have experience with G4Gguns?

They have almost too good to be true deals on certain things, but I've heard mixed reviews.

Some say theyre good to go. Others say won't provide tracking info, others say they had their CC info stolen and their phone number was sold to a spam companies (I mean pretty common these days).

Was curious to see if anyone here had any experience ordering from this company.

Be sure to write that in the police report. ;)
1680510421848.png That there was just funny. :s0140:

Just wanted to update incase anyone was wondering about this site too. Decided to take the chance and order from this site. went to do the paperwork for my firearm today.

Absolutely no issues, exactly as described down to every detail, and I would 100% order from them again. If you do enough volume in any type of sales there's bound to be mistakes and complaints. Also, some people will just never be happy no matter what you do.

G4G Guns is G2G.

I wasn't paying attention, and after the fact, but if anyone is looking at them.... yes. I've bought from them before and had no issues. Shipping was a little high, but not unreasonable. CMMG AR .22 conversion kit, 3 - 25rnd mags for $133 and $11 shipping.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top