JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's funny I have an envelope is my safe labeled "gun money." Except at the present time it doesn't have nearly as much as yours. I spent it on a Ruger LCP II with a Viridian laser just last week. :D
I was fondling one of those at Sportsmans the other day... made me sad and angry at the same time. A..because my LCP2 is still at Ruger, and with the markiv recall who knows how long it's going to take, Its been 2 weeks and I miss it! And B.. would have cost an extra $80 to get one with a laser had I bought it that way, but now I'll have to pay twice that to get one after the fact!

I was fondling one of those at Sportsmans the other day... made me sad and angry at the same time. A..because my LCP2 is still at Ruger, and with the markiv recall who knows how long it's going to take, Its been 2 weeks and I miss it! And B.. would have cost an extra $80 to get one with a laser had I bought it that way, but now I'll have to pay twice that to get one after the fact!
Thanks for letting me know.

I'll believe we have a friend when we start seeing actual gun friendly legislation pass. The hearing protection act for instance is still languishing. Or perhaps some movement on the campaign promise of national reciprocity.

But looking at his words from his book written in 2000 I wonder how much of his pro gun stance is grand standing to earn votes I wouldn't necessarily expect him to start trying to ban firearms but I am not sure he will truly be an advocate for positive change:
"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," -The America We Deserve

Not holding my breath. He said a lot of stuff to get elected and nothing much seems to be happening.

Which part? the lcp2/laser prices, the mark iv recall possibly lengthening time away from my beloved pocket carry, or the fact that fondling things makes me emotional?
The LCPII laser prices, I might pick one up soon.
I should send my sympathy for your potential prolonged wait.
As for the emotional over holding a gun, seems a little emo in this case. LoL jk

I need to do the envelope trick. Another savings trick I have heard of is starting at the beginning of the new year and each week you drop in the corresponding amount of money for that week. First week gets a dollar, the second two dollars, etc..

I do this and spend it on our anniversary which is in November. I buy her flowers and dinner and then spend the rest for me at the Kershaw Warehouse Sale.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top