JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depending on the store, inventory can be nearly zero or fully stocked. It depends how deep their pockets are and if they can place an order for 20 guns or 200 guns. Prices haven't really climbed which surprised me, I figured prices would jump 20% or more because "what are you gonna do about it"

Bought some stuff from Keith's last week. Plenty in stock but not everything in stock if you follow. Went through the Scappoose BiMart section last week since I was there - 3 pistols and a decent number of long guns. Lady behind the counter indicated they weren't ordering extra, just getting what they normally do. I haven't been in there for a month or so but I don't remember it being so bare. Likely as with many things its all location location location. If you're looking for something is check out the higher volume stores in your area.

Depending on the store, inventory can be nearly zero or fully stocked. It depends how deep their pockets are and if they can place an order for 20 guns or 200 guns. Prices haven't really climbed which surprised me, I figured prices would jump 20% or more because "what are you gonna do about it"
This is what I've seen as well. Some shops appear to be 70% emptied of their wares and others look so fully stocked that you couldn't tell anything is going on.

Maybe it comes down to price, the place I saw that was full was selling used guns for more than what new ones go for.

Bought some stuff from Keith's last week. Plenty in stock but not everything in stock if you follow. Went through the Scappoose BiMart section last week since I was there - 3 pistols and a decent number of long guns. Lady behind the counter indicated they weren't ordering extra, just getting what they normally do. I haven't been in there for a month or so but I don't remember it being so bare. Likely as with many things its all location location location. If you're looking for something is check out the higher volume stores in your area.
Went into Scappoose Bi-Mart yesterday and saw they had maybe 10 handguns and still a decent amount of long guns. There was a line at the counter, so I'm doubting it looks the same today. Seems like it's just a roll of the dice for what will be there when you go in.

I haven't noticed a shortage of long guns but the handgun counters are getting pretty empty and I only saw a couple g19's. A couple days ago bgc We're over 15,000 which could put most well past December 8.

Went into Scappoose Bi-Mart yesterday and saw they had maybe 10 handguns and still a decent amount of long guns. There was a line at the counter, so I'm doubting it looks the same today. Seems like it's just a roll of the dice for what will be there when you go in.
I think they get 2-3 shipments a week based on what the ady behind the counter said, glad to hear they were able to get more pistols in that quickly.

I went to AFT in Gresham about a week or so ago. The place was packed with a mix of the gun cultured, the city never ranges, and more than a few new buyers. The gent I chatted with said they were ordering $300k of inventory a week to sell. They had tons of stock from lowers, complete rifles, to pistols. I haven't been in the culture for a long time so I can't speak to if their prices are good or not. I remember 180rnd packs of [email protected] cents a rnd in ziplock bags, Glock 33rds mags were going for $40. They also had complete AR lowers and pistol lowers for $300, and Franklin armory binary triggers installed for $450 on a AR rifle lowers. My company (first time buyer) went through check immediately despite there being about 14k in line at the time. They seem like a good group of dudes.
Edited for clarity.

Last Edited:
By chance did you see a ps90 at Keith's?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top