JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here you go my safe and envelope inside and out IMAG1022.jpg IMAG1023.jpg IMAG1024.jpg IMAG1025.jpg

It's pretty simple I learned a long time ago from a friend pay yourself every payday what I mean by that is every payday put some money away $5 or $100 depends on your income everyone is different but figure out what you can put aside for you then do it you will be happy when the time comes and you want something and you remember OH YES I HAVE A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS STASHED AWAY

Here's another one spare change adds up really quick I have a change thing looks like a parking meter but when it gets full of pennies dimes and nickels and quarters it's like $300 bucks lol IMAG1026.jpg IMAG1027.jpg

I will, next few checks and I'll be back in business. Just hoping the sales stagnate at these prices for a couple years. Then I'll have most anything I could ever want. It's hard choosing between a 10/22 today and a sig P220 tomorrow... good call tho, according to DuneHopper's speculations, I should buy another safe. LoL

Certainly Obama is part of this issue, but there are other influences. Does anybody think AR prices of a few years ago were realistic? Now, AK's are up and AR's are down. Things move in cycles, fashion, cars, guns, etc. Try and recognize what's trending and the direction and take advantage. With the current restrictions buying new seems more favorable than used.

Certainly Obama is part of this issue, but there are other influences. Does anybody think AR prices of a few years ago were realistic? Now, AK's are up and AR's are down. Things move in cycles, fashion, cars, guns, etc. Try and recognize what's trending and the direction and take advantage. With the current restrictions buying new seems more favorable than used.
Oh yeah he is a big part of it and the funny thing is that my friend that ask me to help him pick a gun is a black guy and a democrat lol Last laugh is on you Obama

Guess why I have a Ruger AR 556 and not an M1A1 carbine?
I wouldn't say "blame" unless you're not distributing these guns and merely a consumer. Gun manufacturers' should love Obama, said it before and I'll say it again.

I need to do the envelope trick. Another savings trick I have heard of is starting at the beginning of the new year and each week you drop in the corresponding amount of money for that week. First week gets a dollar, the second two dollars, etc..

One of the things you need to watch out for while prices are going down, is sellers - both private and retail - not adjusting the prices accordingly. Private sellers are especially bad about this (saw an ad for ammo here today where the price was 100%+ more than I could buy the same ammo online delivered to my door), but some retail outlets are not good either.

Today I priced a Browning BLR and found a $200+ difference between 2 different online retailers. I am sure they probably would be turning around and ordering a drop ship from one of the big distributors, maybe the same one, so I can't account for that much of a price difference between the two.

If you want to sell something, your prices have to be competitive. If you are buying, shop around and know the price ranges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top