JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A prophetic documentary...

Image result for idiocracy

Perhaps the OP is new to America and now that he has tasted Second Amendment freedom he fears (correctly) the government's desire to take that freedom from us. Perhaps that has motivated his entire thought process . I can also imagine his frustration as he tries very hard to communicate this in a language he is not yet fluent in. While I disagree with his ideas in this thread, I believe his heart is in the right place. His English is about as good as my Spanish and there are few things more frustrating than trying to convey a thought that you feel very strongly about, that you think is very important and your language skill isn't up to the task.
Having been in that boat once or twice in my old job, I think I will cut him some slack.

Here we are talking about displaying fireaems on a wall in a video as a bad idea. That is an American right, end of story for me.

Here is an example of something I reallly wish gun owners would stop doing...

Putting lights on firearms. To use them you often have to violate basic firearm safety. Lighrs are for determining what is out there, and you shouldn't point a gun at anything that you haven't already determined what it/whom you want shoot.
https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2020/12/04/leader-nfac-charged-pointing-gun-at-cops-n39723

While we still complaining about language and grammar behind keyboard and squeezed by few websites communities that's been threaten to shut down just like many other firearms pages and online stores , this is what the 99% of media said and show the public . Pictures and videos taking all advantage from one miss representing others . So lovey everyone flexing his muscle over each other behind keyboard . And just like they close so many firearm pages and stores , not far to find them in front of your door , then remember to keep flexing .
* none of you thought about to bring the community together within idea of opening a firearm educational museum , not trying to normalized what it's actually normal , but to show these people that firearm not to just carry and flex or trying to trigger others .
Yeah go ahead criticize and keep insulting using the subject of language and grammar , it's your mental issue not mine , a lot of people got my point with all respect , but sadly some people just don't that's why this community so divided

7D6DDB89-F4B8-4E8E-93FB-06F7FF183A14.jpeg

While we still complaining about language and grammar behind keyboard and squeezed by few websites communities that's been threaten to shut down just like many other firearms pages and online stores , this is what the 99% of media said and show the public . Pictures and videos taking all advantage from one miss representing others . So lovey everyone flexing his muscle over each other behind keyboard . And just like they close so many firearm pages and stores , not far to find them in front of your door , then remember to keep flexing .
* none of you thought about to bring the community together within idea of opening a firearm educational museum , not trying to normalized what it's actually normal , but to show these people that firearm not to just carry and flex or trying to trigger others .
Yeah go ahead criticize and keep insulting using the subject of language and grammar , it's your mental issue not mine , a lot of people got my point with all respect , but sadly some people just don't that's why this community so divided

View attachment 829986
So abortion proponents shouldn't publicize their views in front of a closet full of wire hangers?
Inventing a focus of hate is disingenuous, the veneer of which is easily peeled away.

Are there things that gun owners shouldn't do....yes indeed.
Things like putting your finger on the trigger if you aren't ready to shoot , come to mind here.

Owning firearms is not a crime , or something to be ashamed of.
I do agree that much of popular media makes it out to be so...but this is more of a case of :
Where perception has more merit or worth than facts.

I find that a more "low -key" approach when discussing firearms or when I give a display of my antique firearms works well.
Speaking only for myself...I tend to ignore others when they resort to a bombastic or in your face approach , so I try not to do this to others.

So if the gal in the OP's story's intent was to make waves or otherwise show her firearms as means of getting a reaction...
Then I don't agree with the action...But that simply means that I don't agree , not that she or any other gun owner should not do it.

As a general rule of life , I have found that it is much easier if I only tell myself what I should do or should not do...
Rather than to make those choices for others.
Andy

I personally wish the pro-gun community would have voluntarily embraced promoting safe storage, we maybe wouldn't face being forced to.

Everyone should be free to decide what's "safe" for their own household. There are alot of kids that are alive today because they defended themselves with firearms.

This is a Karen thread . Her home her guns and I love her message. Has any stopped to think she staged this to get press attention ?
It's like someone talking about French Bulldogs having one on a shelf behind her for a visual cue and then the focus is on her mindless cruelty because the poor creature is surely going to fall to its death.. though unseen by the camera and the holier than thou judgmental mob are the piles of pillows waiting to cushion the critters fall would it do so.

I see no mags in them, and for all we know they've been deactivated by say pulling the firing pins.

Boebert deliberately placed them as a symbolic middle finger square in the face of some people who truly need such response.

I see no mags in them, and for all we know they've been deactivated by say pulling the firing pins.

Boebert deliberately placed them as a symbolic middle finger square in the face of some people who truly need such response.

And even if they had a mag in them, and even if they were chambered, if the safety is on and it stayed pointed in a safe direction without someones finger on the trigger, it would be a moot point in any case.

People who have no knowledge of how things work are generally afraid of them for irrational reasons.

I love how she just completely laid into them about their oath of office they took, to support and defend the constitution (which most definitely includes the bill of rights) that is the message all these politicians should be hearing every time they push something. Acting against the constitution is treason and should be handled as such.

View attachment 829986

I understand the point you are making about public image. My response to that is that if the freedom loving gun community feels we have to live and portray an image that is acceptable to the people who want to disarm us - than we have already lost.

The first response to that article you posted should be, "why is that an unsafe display?" That simple rebuttal will point out the irrational fear of guns that these people have. (I write this as an AKP sits next to me on the floor) what is it going to do without human input?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top